Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 30, 2011
This is awesome product. It was plug and play, good contrast and resolution. I have connected this with my laptop and using this as work from screen. I do not play games so can not comments for that.

All in all, good screen and would recommend others.
on September 27, 2012
I am thoroughly pleased with the monitor and am enjoying it on a daily basis.

I will recommend your service to other persons that I know and am associated with.
on June 22, 2013
Great quality for the value. Very easy plug and play set up with my existing HP systems. I am very pleased with this purchase and happy to recommend it to others.
on January 30, 2013
My old one was flickering, so I wanted to replace it. This is a great monitor. Starts up very quickly, good resolution, and no flickering. Well worth the price.
on May 20, 2013
I love HP,and love this monitor.This monitor never gave me a single problem,over one year so far, it's a real work horse I'm sure it will perform many more years.
on June 10, 2014
I use this daily and have never had one moment of distress. I love this screen and it is in the number one position the colors are better that on my laptop.
on July 22, 2012
Comunication between us was always present and even though the item expectations were not like I was expecting the resolution taken by the store was great!.
on February 28, 2013
i wanted just to rate it but i guess i have to write something about product to be able to rate it.
overall very good product and deserves 5 stars .
on February 20, 2014
My existing monitor proved not to be OK after I thought it was ruined so I gave this new, good one to a school. They were very pleased to receive it.
on February 6, 2014
This monitor is a nice size for my desktop computer. It is clear and the color is good. The seller was prompt and the product came packaged very well.