Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on September 22, 2009
I bought this wonderful 21.5 inch HDLCD monitor to add a second monitor to my desktop iMac. What a fantastic piece of electronics! First, the design is so beautiful it actually made the 3-year old iMac on my desk look old and dated, even ugly. I never thought that would happen.

The screen colors are vivid and sharp. The set-up is completely "plug and play" and the needed cables are in the box, which is great. The price is very reasonable- to get a great quality, beautiful screen like this for around $200 (9/2009) is amazing.

Amazon shipped the product lightning fast - I ordered on a Friday afternoon and got it early Monday morning, even without using express shipping.
on October 4, 2010
Only thing I can say is, I'm looking into investing in another one. Maybe a 24" this time.
Get it, it's worth the money.
on November 13, 2013
Nice, clear, easily recognized by your computer, easy to use LCD monitor for a better picture when using your computer.
on November 17, 2013
Good monitor except for glare on the screen from any light in the room. Next time will look for a matte finish screen.
on November 1, 2014
The sound quality is low, but the resolution and huige display is what you are paying for. And it is so worth it.
on June 29, 2010
HP hasnt let me down for the most part, this monitor is great for the price, its great in general
on July 22, 2010
I bought this one as a matched pair to the one I had - it's an excellent monitor.
on September 27, 2009
At first, I was a little disappointed. Mainly because the more-rectangular shape seemed to squish things in comparison to my old monitor. But now I think it's great. So far--I've had it about four months--I have had absolutely no problems.
on February 11, 2012
After 6 months the monitor is much duller than at first and now it has an unbearable high pitched noise.
I'll not buy any HP monitor again.
on December 26, 2015
still working to this day