5.0 out of 5 stars Great Computer
The Quad Core i5 is pretty quick, loads up Visual Studio 2012 (programming application that can take a long time to load) in under 5 seconds.
My 32-bit computer takes about 20 + seconds.

I also watched some Netflix on it and the Full HD screen is pretty awesome.
The sound is very good for a computer.
I am happy with my purchase.

1...
Published on September 7, 2012 by Abi

1.0 out of 5 stars mirror like display screen
Drives me nuts to see everything reflected in the background. HP should have used a mat finish on the screen. This thing is like a mirror. Not a keeper for me.
Published on August 28, 2012 by Couch Potato

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Computer, September 7, 2012
This review is from: HP Omni 27-1054 27-Inch Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
My 32-bit computer takes about 20 + seconds.

I also watched some Netflix on it and the Full HD screen is pretty awesome.
The sound is very good for a computer.
I am happy with my purchase.

1 WIRE!!! That's one of the best things about this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice computer - just beware/think when opening the box!, September 26, 2012
I'm posting this as a head's up to anyone buying the 27" unit - please be extra careful when opening the box!! You may instinctively want to open the box vertically,
but you probably should lie it flat on the floor, lift the unit out flat, then stand it upright. May seem obvious to others, and in retrospect it does to me now, but the way they have the box set up, there really should be instructions printed on the outside of the box like "lay flat and open this end first". Seriously, I'm normally pretty observant about these things, but I almost had a major league "my bad" moment here..

Secondly, the accompanying illustrated setup instructions clearly show a typical small USB wireless receiver plug for the keyboard and mouse, but I could not find that item anywhere in the box - there was however, a small cable with an 1/8" mini plug that I was later told controls the included "TV" wireless remote AND the wireless keyboard/mouse.

Full Disclosure:

To be honest, I bought a HP27" Omni quite similar to this one (differnt RAM/Chipset specs) from a local store and unfortunately had to return it for a quality issue (no, not related to opening the box!) - really a bummer because it was the last one they had, and I would have gladly taken a replacement - From what others have posted here and from what I saw playing with the demo unit, this is a very nice "no clutter" system (the wireless keyboard is low profile and quite thin - maybe too thin for some users, but it's very solidly built). Anyway, I own a lot of HP equipment and this was my first quality issue lemon- any manfacturer can have one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big, May 4, 2012
Just received my computer today and I am impressed with the huge screen and how quickly it booted up. It updated two things and was ready to go. The graphics are not the greatest for such a big screen but the price was right. So far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP 27-1054 "all-in-one" Desktop Compuiter, October 1, 2012
Lloyd H Hampton (ANNISTON, AL, US) - See all my reviews
Delivered before expected! Everything worked right out of the box. Simple to setup and I love this large 27 inch screen and "wow" it is fast...

5.0 out of 5 stars good computer, January 19, 2013
This computer is a good computer one of the speakers were blown but seller rufunded us and we got another one just like it and love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 12, 2012
Screen and resolution are excellent. Plenty fast and compact. The packaged arrived and the wireless keyboard was broken, I didn't feel it was worth returning just for a keyboard so I kept it regardless. Plenty of ports and Bluetooth is great. Internal speakers sound better than most. I do love the all in one nature, makes for a clean desk. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Omni Computer, August 19, 2012
This computer performa great. I have had no problems at all with it. I could not have made a better choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Computer!, August 22, 2013
My boss got this for me at work (my new job) and I loved it so much, I had to get me one for home! I LOVE IT!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, May 5, 2013
Well first off I got my hp omni 2 days before expected date.I got it refurbished and it works and looks perfect .fairly fast set up.I do use this computer for games and that I would say is its only downfall but its still fairly descent .you can upgrade the graphics chip as well.all in all very pleased.careful pulling out of box though may need a hand you dont want to tilt it sideways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't perform any better, December 18, 2013
I have found this unit to be flawless in every respect. The service and delivery was quick and easy and the unit has been flawless in it performance. It saves a great deal of desk space as I had hoped yet provides the large screen.so that I can view multiple programs in operations at the same time. I am well satisfied. I found myself carrying the unit to my other office because of the added efficiency it provides in doing my work and as a result have order a second unit.