Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on September 7, 2012
The Quad Core i5 is pretty quick, loads up Visual Studio 2012 (programming application that can take a long time to load) in under 5 seconds.
My 32-bit computer takes about 20 + seconds.

I also watched some Netflix on it and the Full HD screen is pretty awesome.
The sound is very good for a computer.
I am happy with my purchase.

1 WIRE!!! That's one of the best things about this product.
VINE VOICEon September 26, 2012
I'm posting this as a head's up to anyone buying the 27" unit - please be extra careful when opening the box!! You may instinctively want to open the box vertically,
but you probably should lie it flat on the floor, lift the unit out flat, then stand it upright. May seem obvious to others, and in retrospect it does to me now, but the way they have the box set up, there really should be instructions printed on the outside of the box like "lay flat and open this end first". Seriously, I'm normally pretty observant about these things, but I almost had a major league "my bad" moment here..

Secondly, the accompanying illustrated setup instructions clearly show a typical small USB wireless receiver plug for the keyboard and mouse, but I could not find that item anywhere in the box - there was however, a small cable with an 1/8" mini plug that I was later told controls the included "TV" wireless remote AND the wireless keyboard/mouse.

Full Disclosure:

To be honest, I bought a HP27" Omni quite similar to this one (differnt RAM/Chipset specs) from a local store and unfortunately had to return it for a quality issue (no, not related to opening the box!) - really a bummer because it was the last one they had, and I would have gladly taken a replacement - From what others have posted here and from what I saw playing with the demo unit, this is a very nice "no clutter" system (the wireless keyboard is low profile and quite thin - maybe too thin for some users, but it's very solidly built). Anyway, I own a lot of HP equipment and this was my first quality issue lemon- any manfacturer can have one.
on May 4, 2012
Just received my computer today and I am impressed with the huge screen and how quickly it booted up. It updated two things and was ready to go. The graphics are not the greatest for such a big screen but the price was right. So far so good.
on November 12, 2012
Screen and resolution are excellent. Plenty fast and compact. The packaged arrived and the wireless keyboard was broken, I didn't feel it was worth returning just for a keyboard so I kept it regardless. Plenty of ports and Bluetooth is great. Internal speakers sound better than most. I do love the all in one nature, makes for a clean desk. I would recommend.
on October 1, 2012
Delivered before expected! Everything worked right out of the box. Simple to setup and I love this large 27 inch screen and "wow" it is fast...
on December 18, 2013
I have found this unit to be flawless in every respect. The service and delivery was quick and easy and the unit has been flawless in it performance. It saves a great deal of desk space as I had hoped yet provides the large screen.so that I can view multiple programs in operations at the same time. I am well satisfied. I found myself carrying the unit to my other office because of the added efficiency it provides in doing my work and as a result have order a second unit.
on May 5, 2013
Well first off I got my hp omni 2 days before expected date.I got it refurbished and it works and looks perfect .fairly fast set up.I do use this computer for games and that I would say is its only downfall but its still fairly descent .you can upgrade the graphics chip as well.all in all very pleased.careful pulling out of box though may need a hand you dont want to tilt it sideways.
on January 19, 2013
This computer is a good computer one of the speakers were blown but seller rufunded us and we got another one just like it and love it.
on August 19, 2012
This computer performa great. I have had no problems at all with it. I could not have made a better choice.
on March 4, 2013
Arrived fine. Easy to set up and get started. Best feature is large screen. Had a Dell PC go bad after less than 2 years due to a motherboard failure. Wasn't keen to get another Dell so thought I'ld try HP. This PC has the odd habit of some process that causes the internet window to disappear for a couple of seconds at least once a day -- accompanied by some sound in the background. The keyboard could be better -- more pronounced bumps on f and j so fingers know they are in right location to type. Wireless mouse is nice as there's no wire but on/off switch is on bottom so it has to be turned over every time to turn off/on - or the batteries won't last. Have had this one for about a month. Won't be sending it back but seems to me HP could have done a little better. E.g., perhaps a usb interface on the front - rather than have to get up to get around back. Not sure why it wasn't done but like the mouse switch in a less than optimum place, wonder if the designers ever have to use the item.

11 Jun 2013 - after 2 days of slow and unreliable operation, turned on old computer and it worked fine, meaning the problem isn't w/the ISP. Called HP which said computer is out of 1 year warranty even though I didn't get it until late Jan/early Feb of 13 and the onus is on me to prove when I bought it even though it's their records that are FUBAR. Unlikely to buy hp again - not only did it have a problem only months into ownership, hp can't even keep its records straight.

12 Jun 13 - problems now worse than when I contacted hp and hp continues to assert that I've had computer over a year even after sending them Amazon message about purchase date. Forget hp.

15 Jun 13 - provided hp with its own email showing I registered computer in Jan 2013 and hp is not accepting that. Disgusting excuse for customer service. avoid hp.