5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 18, 2009
This review is from: HP 403809-001 dv8000 Notebook Laptop Keyboard (Personal Computers)
I spilled a drink on the keyboard of my HP laptop. Computer and mouse pad still worked fine but nothing on keyboard except "B" key would work. Should know not to drink and surf at the same time. Anyway, I found instructions on line for replaceing the keyboard. This one came quick and was pretty easy to install. Just have a set of tiny screwdrivers handy. Computer works perfectly once again...

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfect, December 14, 2011
received on time. This keyboard fit perfect works perfect have use it for a year now. What else can i say perfect,perfect,perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast Response, October 4, 2010
I am very happy with this item. I recieved it four days after I bought it and it was easy to install

5.0 out of 5 stars fussyladyinNE, January 11, 2011
It was exactly what I needed! I did have a bit of trouble recieving the item, it got lost in transit somehow, but I contacted seller and it was quickly rectified!

4.0 out of 5 stars as advertised, December 26, 2013
Arrived much quicker than expected. Packaging lacks just a smidge. Appeared to be brand new and functioned properly after installation. On
Y reason for 4 star is the packaging was less than protective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 25, 2013
This keyboard was so much easier than I expected. I put up with missing keys for way too long. I wish I'd ordered this sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, October 2, 2012
I received the keyboard in the mail and after watching a Youtube video on replacing a keyboard on a HP DV8000 I was ready to do it. The Youtube video is necessary if you have never replaced this keyboard. I followed the steps and the keyboard fit perfectly. I am very happy with keyboard and the price I paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, July 4, 2012
I install it and works fine that is about how much I expect it so is all good as long it works

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 15, 2015