HP Envy 100 e-All-in-One D410a Printer (CN517A#B1H)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Now AirPrint compatible. Simply print from iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- Whisper-quiet operation and a retractable paper tray that you can tuck out of sight make the HP ENVY100 the perfect all-in-one for any room in the house.
- This all-in-one has print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute black and 25 ppm color and wireless networking so you can print from any room in the house
- Two-sided printing and high-capacity cartridges help cut down on printing costs, and this Energy Star-qualified inkjet printer helps you conserve energy
- The HP ENVY100 lets you print Snapfish photos, coupons, movie tickets and other great Web content without a PC using print apps and the high-resolution color touchscreen
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Apps availability varies by country and language. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/ePrinterCenter.
- Requires an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- After first page; see www.hp.com/go/inkjetprinter for details.
- Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Top Customer Reviews
Saw this on Amazon and love the Apple looking HP printer.
It was very easy to set up using just the iPad, not any other computer , took less then five minutes, love it, it has a straight plug and not one of those bricks,the look is very art like and it pretty quiet.
Love that the paper tray is hidden and under the front panel.
The touch screen was very fluid like and was easy to scroll, I have a hidden network and set up was very easy found my network in a minute.
The print quality is very good and it faster then my last 2 HPs both current models.
The bests thing it works flawless with my iPad, I can even print EBay shipping labels which I could not before.
I now feel complete without a MacBook.
I have been getting about 267 prints from a ink carterage which is good, printer can handle all tasks with ease.
Very happy I bought this printer, it looks stunning.
Ink can be found for about 14.00 each refill which is not bad at all.
I think with any multifunction device there are going to be trade-offs that balance price point, performance, and features. I don't think you will be happy with this printer if you want a quality photo printer but it has only one color ink source so that tells you something. You won't be happy replacing ink cartridges if you print reams of paper. I wanted a printer that didn't look like a NASA rover, had good print quality and speed, a good scanner, and wireless capability for a home office. This printer hits the sweet spot for my use and I would purchase it again in a heatbeat.
Why very good and not great? It has it's weak spots. The print delivery method: open door - tongue out - paper print - tongue back, door close. It needs a little work. The draft setting for color prints tends to produce only a partial page; I guess HP wants you to burn through the color cartridge or maybe it's intended as a coloration draft only? Software bloat is an issue but that's easily solved. I'm sure there will be other minor inconveniences but the qauality of the printer and scanner aren't diminished.
You can definitely buy a better multifunction device but at this price point I haven't seen anything that competes with this one. And it is a really nice looking piece of equipment. Good luck in your search and hope you find a printer that works as well as this one has for me.
I WOULD GIVE IT 1/2 star if that were possible
Never install the HP updates!!!!
I would add after dealing with HP, I just gave up----hopeless.
I love Amazon---full refund with no hassles.
I also bought amazon stock today and sold my hp-----eventually those attitudes show much about the company.
Can you believe they are still sending this HP "deathstar" update?
Other that that disappointment, we're very pleased with the printer so far. Although we haven't yet used it for any photo prints, the quality of the documents produced is more than acceptable, the scanning feature works extremely well and we really like the ability to preview our copies prior to printing. Printer criteria and how well this printer met each follows:
Wireless: Met criteria with the exception of the VPN issue mentoined above which I suspect is true of all wireless printers.
Scanning options (to computer or USB stick): The scanning feature works quite well and, if I don't happen to have the printer connected to a computer, I can scan documents directly to a memory card or USB memory stick. I really like having this versatility and, having tested both options, found it to work very well.
Small footprint: We sometimes take our printer when traveling in our motorhome, so had a maximum size based on capacity constraints. This unit has one of the smaller footprints, is low profile and has a nice look so we can leave it visible while still maintaining a neat, appealing look in our living space.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This printer is just OK. I have to replace the ink way too much, which gets very expensive. It also shuts down for no reason a lot. I would not buy this again.Published 2 months ago by J Alexander
This printer seemed well built and we though it might last longer than most of the built to fail plastic crap. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Brian
This is the absolute worst printer I have ever used. It has a ridiculous plastic tab that extends and retracts every time it tries to print, coupled with a display the tries to... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Traveller (Ken)
I have owned this printer for over four years and I absolutely hate it! This printer doesn't scan documents, it is incredibly slow and it jams every two seconds. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Lauren Santarelli
Looks sleek, is a piece of crap. HP failed on this printer hard. Here are my complaints. The paper catching arm failed after a few months, the wireless printing feature only worked... Read morePublished 10 months ago by ekogirl