Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 16, 2013
Very good little unit with great battery life! Gives decent sound and good volume. The only issue I have is that the volume up/down "buttons" are not terribly re-active to begin with... so you have to fiddle with them a little to get them to change volume. But otherwise the unit delivers good quality sound and the range is what you would expect with any bluetooth device. Quite happy with the product on the whole.
on May 9, 2013
I was looking to buy this speaker shopped around a bit and found it here on Amazon.com for a reasonable price forgot I ordered it but was totally satisfied with the product the sound quality is great for its size I originally bought it for my PC but use it with my smartphone as well . All in all a great buy .
on August 13, 2014
Rather disappointing. I have used HP speakers in the past and have loved them. Cant say the same for these. Extremely low volume with speaker turned all the way up and device turned all the way up. These hard made an impression in a rather small room. Had to return them right away. Much better results from other Bluetooth speakers so I know my devices were not the problem.
on June 12, 2013
PROS:It can be powered via USB to a nearby computer, AC power, and batteries. The sound is far better than something you'd get from your phone. You can put them somewhere in the room, walk around and it works nicely.

CONS: There are touch sensitive buttons on top that allow my iPhone podcasts and music to be controlled with play/pause and volume up/down. The touch sensitive buttons be tricky to figure out... seems I'm still trying. I'd prefer not to have the touch sensitive buttons for the hard wired buttons. For the price, there should be a rechargeable battery with it, but none.

SUMMARY:My iPhone pairs nicely with this and other Bluetooth products such as Jabra Extreme2 and other Bluetooth devices and easily allows me to change output device on the fly.

Compared to a $15 Polaroid BT speaker this $45 BT speaker isn't worth it.
review image
on February 17, 2015
Didn't come with all power cord plug ins and have to push the volume up button a million times to get it to turn up. Good buy for price bad buy due to not having all the power plug ins and faulty volume button.
on August 7, 2013
Speaker works as advertised. Easy to sync with bluetooth devices. Use for my computer and Ipod Nano. Volume is OK, functional for basic audio needs.
on February 23, 2015
Not very loud at all. Sounds awful at full volume. Controls on the speaker are iffy at best.
on August 30, 2013
This one did not work, I spend more then 3 hours to pare this speaker and my pc, however it never work. I return this item. and I did get the refund in 2 days, this seller is very responsible for his product, I would consider to buy his product next time.
on December 25, 2013
I got this to save wear and tear on on the various Apple / Kindle / PC devices in the house. It's perfect for one room. There is also an "AUX IN" port for non-BT devices.
on February 23, 2015
Does not work how can I send it back?

See 1 answered question