5.0 out of 5 stars Great Printer!
I bought this printer about a year ago to print labels for our home business. All our inkjet printed labels were fading too fast to sell our product. We got the laser printer and now our labels look great and professional. I've had no problems. I have printed labels, party invitations, pictures, etc. on label paper, cardstock and regular paper. Everything looks great...
Published on January 13, 2009 by A. Baudoin

3.0 out of 5 stars This printer didn't work for me. Maybe not for others too
PROS: low price, prints sharp and clean, quiet printing.
CONS: won't handle all paper stock. Warm-up time is 1-2 minutes.

I bought this printer to replace my 14 year old Hp LJ 4MP. I assumed the CP1215 would be capable of doing the same things my old one did and more in color.
My immediate need was to print out baby shower invites. The card stock was...
Published on October 9, 2008 by C. Ho

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 58 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy any HP product though Amazon, November 28, 2012
This review is from: HP Color Laserjet CP1215 Printer (Office Product)
I was having problems with the printer so I called HP, to my surprise HP does not support anything purchased through Amazon. I could not remember when I bought it so I was stunned to find out the warranty was over in 2009 and I purchased the product in 2010 I bought the product as new but i looks like it was used. I was ripped off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product, Must have in an office, November 16, 2010
This review is from: HP Color Laserjet CP1215 Printer (Office Product)
If you want to make a good invest. Buy this... the cartridges last for almost a year! You save a lot in ink

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, great color laser, June 6, 2010
Alamo Mike (San Antonio, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Color Laserjet CP1215 Printer (Office Product)
Hp entry-level printer - inexpensive printer BUT expensive toner cartridge replacements, unless you go in for replacement toner kits.
Good print quality. Not really meant for photographs, but great for flyers, brochures, dressing up a report etc.
Yes, slow color speed, but on par for most other low price color lasers.
The bottom-mounted paper drawer only holds 150 sheets, but it does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good office workhorse, November 1, 2009
This review is from: HP Color Laserjet CP1215 Printer (Office Product)
This is a great printer with the well deserved reputation of HP. We use it regularly,putting a lot if 'miles'on it. Great buy, especially at the price from vendor. Printer aarived promplty and put to work right out pf the box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for home use, August 4, 2009
Rezarf (Tampa Bay USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Color Laserjet CP1215 Printer (Office Product)
The printer was purchased to replace a failing HP 4 mono laser printer. The CP1215 runs at about the same rate as the HP 4, so I'm perfectly pleased for home use. The color and resolution are excellent. Two sided printing, printing sheets of labels are performing flawlessly. The quiet in the "computer room" is appreciated, although the printer does a "toner turnover" shortly after startup that is noisy and seems pretty long. Very pleased with the printer and the output.
The only drawback is the cost of the toner cartridges, although they last quite a while in home printing. May have to look into recharging the toner myself from available kits.
Setup on the Dell PC was extremely easy and performed flawlessly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sirens in the night..., December 3, 2010
Jeff Adelberg (Belmont, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Color Laserjet CP1215 Printer (Office Product)
From time to time, while idle, this printer makes an eerie wailing sound. It's pretty loud.

I like some things about this printer. It was inexpensive, and is capable of decent print quality.

The paper tray only holds 150 or so sheets of normal paper. SERIOUSLY???

The ink is expensive and of course doesn't last as long as advertised. And for some reason, even if you're only printing black documents for a cycle, it seems to run out of the other colors periodically.

The paper jams rarely, but when it does, it's really stuck in there.

This printer is bigger than a breadbox.

HP software continues to be really, really irritating, sometimes hanging up on a document that you can't get rid of and the only cure is restarting the computer. Just like every other HP printer I've had on every other computer I've had.

But really, what's with the wailing siren-esque sound?

3.0 out of 5 stars Small business laser printer, November 12, 2010
Richard (DENTON, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Color Laserjet CP1215 Printer (Office Product)
First off the printer is very heavy so you may need someone to help unpack it. It is not ready to use, I had to go buy a printer cable to connect to the computer. The machine prints really slowly I would say about 10ppm. I bought it because of the price, I figured we would be able to reduce printing costs based on how many pages were supposed to print off the toner. I was only able to print about half the number of pages that it said I could. But I did buy more toner from a discount place online and it looks like that will be able to print far more than the oem toners. Overall it gets the job done, just slowly, and you will always want to have backup toner in stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Value, June 7, 2009
I have purchased 2 of these printers for use at home and at work. They are both used everyday and have performed flawlessly. The replacement toner cartridges are reasonably priced and easy to find. An outstanding value.

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement for my old CP1215 that was ruined with "compatible" toner, August 10, 2014
Leland Faber (Elk Grove, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Color Laserjet CP1215 Printer (Office Product)
My CP1215 took a dive when I tried to use "compatible" toners. I had bought a set and put it in the storeroom until I needed it. It worked great for 2 months and the yellow cartridge started puking yellow toner so bad it contaminated all the other toners and clogged the mechanism.
Bought a rebuild and genuine Brother toner set. It has been working great.

4.0 out of 5 stars This gently used printer has been overhauled and prints the ..., July 11, 2014
This review is from: HP Color Laserjet CP1215 Printer (Office Product)
This gently used printer has been overhauled and prints the same as a new printer. I am loving it.
There is just a tiny imperfection with the way the paper trays come together just a little.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 58 | Next ›