5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!
I've read the stories of not using HP branded Inks and since I rely on the presentation of my printings for work, I decided to go with HP. Although not cheap, I prefer using OEM and this 4-pack saved me some money.
Published 21 months ago by yachtcarlos

3.0 out of 5 stars It's printer ink
Does what you expect it to do. I just wish it wasn't so bloody expensive. I guess it's to help keep the owners of HP stock happy but it doesn't do my bank-balance any good.
Published 6 months ago by Jeff Beech-Garwood

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!, March 14, 2013
This review is from: HP Complete 4 Color Toner Set for the M175nw, M275, CP1025nw Printers (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars HP makes the best product., October 7, 2013
I have tried different cheaper brands with no real complaints except that they don't seem to last as long as the HP toners. These work fine and in my opinion are worth the extra money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, September 4, 2013
Linda Napoli (Paso Robles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
These are well worth the money. They have great color and last quite a long time. They last far beyond the time when my computer and printer tell me they are low.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP is the standard for quality printing, November 4, 2013
Greg (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
Nothing not to like about OEM toner cartridges. Buying the four pack saves a few dollars. I only wish the printer didn't start complaining the toner was low so early. Click ignore on the printer and use the old one until you start to see a noticeable difference in print quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 19, 2013
The color is even and sharp. We are very happy with this toner set! We will purchase this set again.

5.0 out of 5 stars nothing like the real thing, January 14, 2014
Hamid Nassery (MIAMI BEACH, FL, US) - See all my reviews
I previously bought the refilled ones but found that they don't last as long and get kinda messy, dropping lots of powder and ink everywhere. Switched back to the brand name and they work much better and probably twice as much printing.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. SInce i am a first time buyer, July 8, 2014
So far so good. SInce i am a first time buyer, I will still need to wait to see the yield. Shipping was fast. I will buy again once the yield is as expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's printer ink, June 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Working Flawless, January 9, 2014
This its the original stuff, working and printing, we didnt had any problem with this set of cardtriges good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars They work well but I've never liked the pricing, November 25, 2014
Spider J.C. Bulyk (North Haven, CT USA) - See all my reviews
I buy these because I have to. They work well but I've never liked the pricing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›