Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
SquareTrade 3-year Office Protection Plan ($125-$150)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
HP Deskjet 1000 Printer (CH340A#B1H)
|Price:||$146.60 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Print high-quality black-and-white and color documents with the HP Deskjet 1000 printer
- It is designed to fit your budget,Wired Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Get great print quality with HP original ink and optional high-capacity HP ink cartridges offer a solid value with frequent printing
- You'll be printing before you know it with this efficient printer's quick and easy installation
- The HP Deskjet 1000 Printer features straightforward controls, a 60 sheet input tray and a 25 sheet output tray
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: HP Deskjet 1000 Printer (CH340A#B1H)
HP Deskjet D2680 Printer (CH396A#B1H) B002N2HV1E
HP 3510 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer B008DWCF82
|Price||$146.60||$177.99||See price in cart||$193.59|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$10.39|
|Sold By||Blue Sky Co.||Pick-Sure Perfect||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||BinkieMelane|
|Max Printspeed Black White||16 ppm||28 ppm||22 ppm||14 ppm|
|Resolution||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Media Size Maximum||11 x 17 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 11 inch||8.5 x 11 inch|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
- Exact speed varies depending on system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
- Based on ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Top Customer Reviews
P.S. Virtually no printers come with a USB connection cord. Hopefully you'll have one from a previous printer. They retail for $20.00 at Wal-mart.
P.P.S.Several people have complained that the printer often says it's out of paper when it isn't. The directions tell you how to remedy this situation. Poke the paper down as far as it will go, then press the start button ONCE. Works like a charm!
P.P.P.S.My printer is now just over one year old and it works as well as the day I bought it!
So, off I went to get a new printer. I went through 4 of them. 2 were DOA,
one skewed the paper so that it jammed, another worked for about 1 day and died. Most of these were all-in-one printers.
So I decided to try a really cheap printer, and the HP 1000 filled the bill. It worked the first time I tried it, and I still find it working after 2 days.
A pox on printer manufacturers, save HP (and I even found one of them that didn't work in my adventures).
It's a decent printer. It doesn't use 6 cartridges, I never do photos, and so on. Now if they could just get the ink prices down!
So why the caution? Just to get your attention so you don't make the same mistake I did...failing to make sure it would be compatible with my recipient's operating system first. When I ordered the printer, I didn't realize printers were all that selective on their driver needs (my duh) so hadn't even bothered to check that aspect (one that Amazon hadn't advertised well either). Turned out this printer will only work with Window OSs XP or higher, and only after it wouldn't work did I discover that my dear old SIL was still running Win98SE! Too late to return it as my dumb oversight doesn't qualify for refund of the shipping charges, so it doesn't make sense to return the product (vs finding someone or a charity that could use it). Make me an offer! LOL
Sooo...before buying ANY printer, be sure to check out its compatibility with the operating system that it's intended to work with!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely, positively, DO NOT buy this printer unless you want to just deal with issue after issue. Read morePublished 22 days ago by lisa
Perfect little printer. Nothing fancy, just gets the job done. Lasts forever.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I do not recommend this to anyone! It consume a lot of ink ( the ink costs at Least 30$)Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer