Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $14.04 shipping
SquareTrade 3-year Office Protection Plan ($300-$350)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
HP Envy 110 e-All-in-One Printer (Brown)
|Price:||$308.75 + $14.04 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- ISO Speed: Up to 7 ppm black, Up to 4 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; Scan Type: Flatbed
- Copy Speed: Up to 30 cpm black, Up to 25 cpm color
- Use only Original HP Ink in your HP printer for great results, print after print
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- Web-based fax service requires an Internet connection to the printer and registration with third-party service. Includes up to 20 inbound pages and 20 outbound pages per month. Additional terms and restrictions apply, see http://www.hp.com/support.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
- Average cartridge yield: Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yields vary based on specific use including images printed, printer, print settings and other factors. See www.hp.com/learnaboutsupplies for more information.
Top Customer Reviews
The printer was a breeze to set up. My PC established an ad hoc wi-fi network with it and securely transmitted at my primary home network's info securely to the printer itself and then switched both back to my regular wi-fi network (802.11g with WPA2). After that completed, the printer "just worked" without requiring any configuration on the printer itself.
Printing from my laptop or from my iPhone works perfectly. Earlier reviews had talked about the tray and panel not closing properly - that all seems to be working fine for me. The printer is almost silent in its operation. It's so sleek and stylish that it looks perfectly in place sitting on an side table in my living room.
I haven't used the e-fax feature yet but am glad to have it. For the occasional sending or receiving of faxes, being able to do so without a land line is a welcome feature.
It costs a bit more but the design and operation are superior to the inexpensive options, in my opinion.
Most of what I looked at seemed to be a few metal parts and lots of cheap plastic. When I picked up the HP Envy printer, I immediately felt the difference. Heavy and solid construction.
The looks of the printer are unlike any other I have seen. It looks more like a DVD player than a printer. It fits into my living area, while other printers looked like office equipment - not what I wanted in my family room.
Unboxing the unit showed that the packaging was high quality and the printer had it's own bag keeping it safe from scratches. Hookup consisted of plugging in the electric cable and turning the printer on.
From there, the printer guided me through the setup, including telling me when to insert the ink cartridges and how to set up the wireless connection.
The only thing I needed to have was my network security password, as I have a secured Wi-fi network.
Connected to the network 1st time after I keyed in the password.
Installing the software on my computer was quick and easy. No surprises, but HP does load their installation with a bunch of junk you probably don't want. Just deselect anything you don't want installed.
Everything works fine. Usual good quality prints and scans.
The printer found some firmware updates and asked me if I wanted them installed. I did and they went in without any problem. Same for an update to the computer software for the printer.
This printer uses two ink cartridges - black and a color. I like this approach as the cartridge design has the print heads in the cartridge. Change inks and you get a new print head each time.Read more ›
ePrint was up and running in a few minutes, and it's really amazing, already sending stuff home. You pick an email address @hpeprint.com and what ever you send to that address from anywhere in the world will print at home, and I sincerely mean it took minutes to set this up was so easy.
Haven't used the Efax but I bet it will work just as easily, you get a dedicated fax number which is displayed on the front LCD when needed. You get 20 free faxes a month too.
I was surprised to find apps available, and quickly installed via the LCD panel, things like coupons.com which after you enter your zip code will allow you to print a few dozen coupons, and facebook app which I haven't tried but would imagine it looks at photos on your facebook account and allows you to quickly print, keep in mind you could always use the hpeprint.Read more ›
- Printer loses connection with the Mac (this appears to be an issue with both OS X Snow Leopard and with Lion). HPs solution is uninstall the printer and reinstall it, which does resolve the issue UNTIL the next time you go to print, and once again you have to uninstall and reinstall the printer.
- Changing simple options on the print dialog (e.g. print in black & white only) results in about 80% of the page printing, and then the printer hangs with an unintelligible alpha-numeric error message that HP support doesn't even seem to be able to figure out
- By default the printer ships enabling automatic updates to the printer firmware if the printer is connected to the Internet. A potentially very nice feature, which unfortunately for a fair number of users results in the printer freezing up partially through the update. Only way to get this resolved is to ship the printer back to HP. We were hoping that when the replacement printer arrived, the other issues would have been resolved. Unfortunately, this new printer suffers from the same issues. HP support did recommend that we turn off the automatic printer updates.
Oddly, about the only thing that works reliably on this printer is printing from iPad and iPhone! Just today after trying to print the same doc from the Mac to the HP four times with no success, I switched and printed it from the iPad. It worked fine.
My advice is avoid HP if you have a Mac.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a very light weight printer, but don't let its size deter you from purchasing it. The printer is very easy to use. Its scanning and copying functions are easy as well. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Janet
This is Annoying Consumer Unfriendly Junk. I have owned this printer for three aggravating years. I bought it because supposedly it met so many of my needs. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Robert S. Mellis
haven't received this one as I just ordered it however I have this model and absolutely love it so I got this one for my husband great all in onePublished 11 months ago by D. A. Travers
Still kickin...many years later. Well worth the dollars I spent.Published 11 months ago by A. Zimmerman