Functions: Print, Scan, Copy, webPrint technology: HP Thermal InkjetLanguage: HP PCL 3 GUI, PMLPrint Resolution: Black (Best Quality): Up to 1200 x 600 rendered dpi; Color (Best Quality): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpiPrint speed: ISO Speed: Up to 11ppm black, Up to 7.5 ppm color; Maximum Print Speed: Up to 22 ppm black, Up to 22 ppm colorBorderless Printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)Direct Print Supported: Yes (memory cards)Duplex Print Options: Automatic (standard)Duty Cycle (MONTHLY): Up to 1000 pagesMemory: 64 MBColor scanning: YesScanner type: FlatbedScan Technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)Scan resolution: Enhanced: Up to 19,200 dpi; Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; Optical: Up to 1200 dpiMaximum scan size: 8.5 x 11.7 in (216 x 297 mm)Scan input modes: Front-panel scanBit depth: 24-bit/256Copy resolution: Black (Text and Graphics): Up to 600 dpi; Color (Text and Graphics): Up to 600 dpiCopy Speed: Laser Comparable Speed: Up to 6.5 ppm black, Up to 5.5 ppm color; Maximum Copy Speed: Up to 21 cpm black, Up to 20 cpm colorMaximum Number of Copies: Up to 50 copiesCopier resize: 25 to 400%Standard connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/nNetwork ready: Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
From the Manufacturer
- Stylish design, wireless printing and lab-quality photos
- Print photos and documents instantly from any mobile device with HP ePrint—just send it to your printer and it automatically prints!1
- Print from the Web without a PC2 and fax without a phone line3
Now, print from virtually anywhere.1
Access and print from the Web using the color display and apps.2
Simply print wirelessly from your iPad®
, and iPod touch®
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
ISO Speeds: Up to 7 pages per minute black, up to 4 ppm color5
Resolution up to 1200-dpi optical; maximum scan size 8.5" x 11.69"
Reduce/enlarge: 25 to 400%; maximum number of copies, up to 50
3" x 5" to 8.5" x 11.69"; up to 1,000 pages per month
when you choose high-capacity cartridges over standard ones
| || |
| || |
| || || |
HP Premium Plus Photo Paper
HP Bright White Inkjet Paper
Compare the good, better and best, side by side
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- Web-based fax service requires an Internet connection to the printer and registration with third-party service. Includes up to 20 inbound pages and 20 outbound pages per month. Additional terms and restrictions apply, see http://www.hp.com/support.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
- Average cartridge yield: Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yields vary based on specific use including images printed, printer, print settings and other factors. See www.hp.com/learnaboutsupplies for more information.