Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

86%
14%

on April 28, 2006
This monitor worked great right out of the box. Simply connect the cables and off you go. I have it interfaced through a KVM switch with my Slackware 10.1 and a second PC (HP m7470n). I was expecting issues but so far everything is running flawlessly! Great buy!
on August 23, 2006
Wow am I impressed. I bought this tonight because I needed a monitor that would be able to ably display a large IDE window to get some work done at work. I was hoping to setup an enviornment where using VMWare I could VPN in using virtual Windows XP (I run Red Hat Linux with VMWare on top of it when I need Windows) and do some work. To my huge surprise the following things worked immediately.

- The monitor worked perfectly with Linux.

- The monitor allowed me to run VMWare in full screen mode for Windows, meaning it was like having a 19" monitor running Windows on Linux

The point of all that detail? I've run Linux with VMWare and Windows for years. Years. And my old NEC monitor could never handle going full screen. So when I would use Terminal Services to connect to work I had to do so at 800x600. Ugh.

But this monitor worked great at 1280 x 1024. Awesome. Plus it looks beautiful. I'm so impressed. I got it home and got 3 hours of work done as if I were sitting in my office. I'm very happy with this monitor and it's ability to handle all kinds of unusual circumstances that I threw at it.
on August 31, 2006
THE HP 1905 IS A GREAT MONITOR, IT WORKED FLAWLESSLY OUT OF THE BOX. I RECCOMEND THAT YOU GET A DVI CABLE AND HOOK IT UP THROUGH THE DIGITAL INPUT. TRUE HDTV , DEEP RICH COLORS. I REPLACED MY DELL WITH THIS MONITOR , ITS WORTH THE MONEY.
on June 15, 2006
I was quite hesitant when i read reviews online at circuitcity.com but I brought it was a 3 yrs protection. So I figured if it did act up I can always bring it back.

I have had it for over a year now and it works great. My only concern is my wire...it appears to make my screen go on and off if someone touches it. I dont know if its a short or what but I will take it back before my protection expires.

Everything else is great....nice color and I love the adjustments that you can make...
on November 7, 2006
Ordered directly from HP. Fast delivery,solid package. No dead pixel. Works perfect
on April 3, 2009
I'm sure the monitor is nice. When I got it there were some issues. I called the service center for HP and of course I get someone from India. After an hour I hung up and sent the product back.
on November 1, 2007
This monitor is an excellent addition to my setup - the knuckle arm it's mounted on allowed me to lower it enough to sit it into the hutch I use - an excellent product, picture quality is great

See 1 answered question