If you need to keep up with your fast-paced business courses while working and planning for your future career, invest in the HP10B business calculator. Featuring over 100 built-in functions for business, finance, mathematics, and statistics, the HP10B is an ideal calculator for business students who want to get ahead. Easily calculate loan payments, interest rates, amortization, discounted cash flow analyses, TVM (loans, savings, and leasing) and more. Statistical analysis is cumulative and you can figure standard deviation, mean, and weighted mean in addition to forecasting and the correlation coefficient. Cash flow analysis is register-based and has 15 functions.
The HP10B business calculator has an algebraic entry system and a logical and intuitive keyboard layout with easy-to-read labels. The LCD display screen features up to 12 characters on one line of text. Small and sturdy, this calculator is easy to slip into your backpack or briefcase and bring to class or your workplace. Hewlett-Packard offers a one-year warranty on the HP10B. --Dana Van Nest
100 essential business functions that you can easily access. And it has the power to keep up with your growing course-load or small business.
- Algebraic Logic.
- 3-Key Memory System.
- Automatic Constant.
- Time Values of Money with Amortization.
- Cash Flow Analysis (RR, NPV) up to 15 Flows.
- Statistics (sum, mean, std, dev., weighted mean).
- Linear Regress. & Forecast.
- Percent & Percent Change.
- Price Cost, Percent Markup Calculations.
- Interest Rate Conversions.
- Square Root, Square Reciprocal, Power.
- Natural Log, Natural Antilog, Fractional Round.
- Uses 3 DA675H4 Batteries.