Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HP Color Inkjet Paper, 97 Brightness, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 500 Sheets (20200-0)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 29, 2013
I purchased 3 different kinds of paper to see which had the best quality. The Hammermill Color Copy Paper, 100 Brightness, 11 x 17 Inches, 28 lb, 500... was the worst. The quality was worse than our regular printing paper. I'm sure it would be okay if you were printing black and white...but if you want a good color picture, this is the last kind of paper you want to buy. The picture is dull and and ugly. The only good thing I can say about this product is that the paper has a nice thickness....

I was very pleased with the HP Color Inkjet Paper, 96 Brightness, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 500 Sheets (20200-0)...It has a nice bright picture and the ink doesn't soak into the paper. It is a little thicker than regular paper...but not much.

My favorite overall was the HP Multipurpose Copy/Laser/Inkjet Paper, 96 Brightness, 20 lb, Letter Size...It has the brightest picture and even though the thickness is just like your regular printer paper, it doesn't soak up the ink. Love this and will definitely purchase this one again!
on December 14, 2008
This paper works very well with my Dell Photo 926 printer and text and images show up clearly. It's not the best paper there is but for the price it does it's job quite well.

The paper is not glossy so if you need gloss paper look elsewhere but it does have a nice bright white that makes blacks and grays pop on the paper.
on May 31, 2012
I bought the paper to be able to do double side printing without show through. Needless to say it was very disappointing to see that it performed no better than lower priced 24# papers.
on April 28, 2011
I was looking for thick paper since I use duplex printing most of the time. The problem with thin paper is that when you use duplex printing you see the other side's printing as well, which is troublesome. But with this paper, the problem is "almost" gone. I can still see a vague shadow of the other side's printing, but it is acceptable for me and there are no readability issues.

I like the feel of the paper, and I bought a second pack from Amazon.com.

I use this paper with an Epson Artisan 810 Wireless Touchscreen Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer (C11CA52201) and it works perfectly with the printer.
on February 20, 2008
I purchased this paper for double sided printing, and found too much see-through, despite the claims in its description.
on October 13, 2015
I use this paper for student handouts, printing music, and other business-related things. It's not card stock, but it's slightly thicker and more durable than your everyday printer paper. Whether I'm printing text, music, or large images, I don't have to worry about the paper warping or curling up where there's a lot of ink. Good quality paper.
on August 29, 2008
This is a great all-purpose inkjet paper for everyday printing. It's thick and absorbent enough for my high-quality Brother MFC-440cn to print top-notch printouts. The only thing holding it back from being five stars isn't really the paper's fault. It arrived in a poorly packaged box and the paper packaging itself was torn, exposing the paper in many places. Fortunately, the paper escaped damage.
on May 8, 2014
This paper is much stronger and thicker than the office paper at work. I was a little hesitant on getting the paper because of several reviews but decided to take a chance and I am glad I did. I have seen my share of thin almost see through paper and this is not it. The quality is awesome and the thickness of it is amazing. I would definitely recommend this paper to anyone looking for quality paper. I brought 3 packs which should last me for awhile but I will buy again.
on May 13, 2014
I have to look closely to differentiate this paper with the cheap copy paper my son uses for his doodles. It's definitely better, but not strikingly so. I have to question the weight and brightness rating of it.
on May 27, 2014
I kind of thought that the whole color-lock thing was a marketing thing, but it actually does make a huge difference in the vividness (is that a word?) of the color. Worth it. Just wish Amazon carried this is a 30+ lb.