Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 11, 2012
This works wonders for cleaning dirty Ultrium LTO Drives. Never a complaint on this product. I like the orange color which distinguishes it from purple, maroon, or black regular lto data cartridges in the library.
on December 2, 2013
No problem, as far as I can tell. It does it's job without a hitch. Where do you want additional words? Stop taking my time to insist on more words. What else can I say about a fricken cartridge?
on May 19, 2016
Problem with these is that they do not say in the documentation which ultriums they support. The one we received about a month ago works for Ultrium 3, 4, and 5 drives, but does not clean Ultrium 2 as advertised. Do not have Ultrium 6 or 7 drives so can't say there. Either Amazon's description is old or we received a one-off; I can't tell because nothing on the tape or labels indicate.

For the record this is the first time I've seen compatibility issues with different gen drives when it comes to cleaning cartridges so I'm pretty nervous now about ordering in the future.
on February 23, 2015
Great price for the cleaning tape! I was in need of one for our back up servers and this was the best price that I found. Very fast shipping and I would recommend this seller for future purchases.
on February 17, 2015
This worked perfectly in a Dell 124T tape back up drive. I was getting some "head dirty" errors. Ran this tape and the unit worked perfectly!
on June 13, 2013
It works, just like it should. I didn't really expect anything different. It arrived on time. Will probably have to purchase another one.
on June 9, 2012
Worked great and our tape drive was back in business in 5 minutes! I love it when a product works exactly as promised.
on March 17, 2014
these cartridges lasts us for a year of daily backups and we needed a new one. I started a trial of Amazon Prime with this order but found that it doesn't work with a lot of the items I need. I dropped the Prime, but received the cartridge quickly, and have no complaints. I would recommend this seller to others.
on June 10, 2014
WE ALREADY HAD TWO OF THESE BUT NEEDED MORE AS WE HAVE SEVERAL LOCATIONS WITH SERVERS. DOES THE JOB. A LITTLE PRICEY BUT AMAZON CONTINUES TO HAVE THE BEST DEALS SO THAT'S WHY WE CHOSE AMAZON. WILL ORDER MORE LATER AS NEEDED. COMPANY SHIPPED AS DESCRIBED AND WAS PROMPT. THANK YOU.
on December 1, 2014
The HP branded data tape works excellent, as I would expect all HP products to.