From the Manufacturer
- Share resources with wireless1 and Ethernet networking
- Easy setup without a CD using HP Smart Install2
- Conserve energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology3
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Manage your printer easily
Add more memory (sold separately) to handle complex print jobs with ease
High-capacity Paper Tray
Refill paper less often with a tray that holds 250 sheets or more
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
Up to 19 pages per minute; first page out as fast as 8.5 seconds
Up to 500-page fax memory, up to 100 speed dial numbers
Resolution up to 1200-dpi optical; maximum scan size 8.5" x 14"
3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; up to 8,000 pages per month
with X cartridges and combo packs
| || |
| || |
| || || || |
HP LaserJet Paper
HP Premium Choice LaserJet Paper
Compare the good, better and best, side by side
- Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
- For Microsoft Windows only. Installation time may vary.
- HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
- Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software program, and document complexity.
- Average cartridge yield: Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yields vary based on specific use including images printed, printer, print settings and other factors. See www.hp.com/learnaboutsupplies for more information.
Print, copy, scan and fax with this compact and affordable multifunction laser printer, which features built-in Ethernet and wireless networking so you can easily share resources with your colleagues. The HP LaserJet Pro M1217nfw makes it easy to quickly start printing from a PC or Netbook-no CD required. Just plug and print in as fast as five minutes with HP Smart Install. Get up to 50 percent energy savings using Instant-on Technology2 and save even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology-it senses your printing activity, turning On and Off automatically. The HP LaserJet Pro M1217nfw has an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel and lets you easily connect directly to PCs, laptops and other USB devices via a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port. You can also make a one-sided copy of a two-sided identification card with ID Copy. With print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute black and first page out as fast as 8.5 seconds, the HP LaserJet Pro M1217nfw has a 150-sheet paper tray, a 35-sheet automatic document feeder and supports paper sizes from 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14". You’ll never miss a fax again-this multifunction laser printer has a fax memory of up to 500 pages, and you can program up to 100 speed dial numbers for ultimate efficiency. Scan documents at up to 1200-dpi resolution and take advantage of time-saving scanning features including Scan to E-mail, Scan to Application and Scan to File. The HP LaserJet Pro M1217nfw lets you automatically print up to 99 copies and reduce/enlarge your copies by 25%–400%.