HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf MFP
From the Manufacturer
Designed with office productivity in mind, the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf delivers professional-quality documents with bold text and sharp images and has built-in wired networking so you and your colleagues can easily share printing, scanning, copying and faxing resources. Fax directly to and from a PC and control fax access with assigned PINs, and copy both sides of an ID card onto a single-sided document.
- Save paper with automatic two-sided printing
- Share resources with Ethernet networking
- Send print jobs from any mobile device with e-mail capability using HP ePrint1
- Use AirPrint™ to print from iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®2
- Fax directly to and from a PC; control fax access with PINs
If you can e-mail it, you can print it using HP ePrint1
Simply print wirelessly from your iPad®
, and iPod touch®
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Manage your printer easily
Add more memory (sold separately) to handle complex print jobs with ease
High-capacity Paper Tray
Refill paper less often with a tray that holds 250 sheets or more
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
Up to 26 pages per minute; first page out as fast as 8.5 seconds3
Up to 400-page fax memory, up to 120 speed dial numbers
Resolution up to 1200-dpi optical; maximum scan size 8.5" x 14"
3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; up to 8,000 pages per month
with X cartridges and combo packs
| || |
| || |
| || || || |
HP LaserJet Paper
HP Premium Choice LaserJet Paper
Compare the good, better and best, side by side
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter. Some HP LaserJet products will require a firmware upgrade.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Exact speed varies depending on system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
- Based on ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.