4.0 out of 5 stars Quality laser printer at a budget price, terrible scanner
Published 20 months ago by C. Hunter

3.0 out of 5 stars seems ok so far
just set it up so far... it seems ok in print quality but a little slow. I didn't realize that scanner was only a camera from the top used for 3-d images... no flatbed scanner integrated. Also 3-d images while they look Ok are not very 3-d
Published 16 months ago by John vonGoeler

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality laser printer at a budget price, terrible scanner, January 27, 2013
This review is from: HP LaserJet Pro 200 M275NW Laser Multifunction Printer - Color - Plain Paper Print - Desktop. TOPSHOT LASERJET PRO M275 AIO CLR P/C/S USB 2.0 ENET WL 600X600 CL-MFP. Printer, Copier, Scanner - 17ppm Mono/4ppm Color Print - 600 x 600dpi Print - 17cpm Mono/4cpm Color Copy - Touchscreen LCD - 245dpi Optical Scan - Manual Duplex Print - 150 sheets Input - Fast Ethernet - Wi-Fi - USB (Office Product)
I do a lot of scanning and printing so despite my misgivings of all-in-one printers I decided to upgrade from inkjet printing to color laser. I couldn't have been more pleased to find a quality printer at a price that was not an arm and a leg. The printer can be hooked up directly to a computer via USB or into a network either wired or wireless. Connecting the printer directly to my computer with a USB cable automatically started the driver install process from the firmware on the printer. Nice! The tools included during the install are also a great plus since they make keeping track of toner supplies easy.

The one major deficit for me is the Topshot scanner, the quality of scans is decidedly far below even poor quality. Bleeding colors, wrong color definition, fine detail blurred out, are just some of the deficiencies of the scanner. The Topshot scanner according to the product description is designed for scanning 3D objects, not 2D items such as documents or photographs. Even 3D objects don't scan well. I am glad I kept my HP inkjet 3050 for backup scanning, it now is my primary scanner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this printer, December 29, 2012
We've had this printer for about a month, and it's been wonderful. I really love the color laser, beats an inkjet any day. The scanner is really neat too. I was worried about how long the ink would last. It seems to be lasting. We have printed a lot things and the quality still looks great. I even printed some pictures on plain paper and put them in a frame, and you couldn't tell it wasn't on photo paper. I would recommend this printer for the great quality and a great price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good printer, December 2, 2012
Good laser printer but has limited paper sizes. Connected easily to my wireless network. Makes good copies. Scans documents nicely, so long as it fits its narrow paper sizing.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, February 16, 2013
We have had the printer for a month or so, and it seems to be working great so far. Color document printing looks great, and the scanner is pretty neat. AirPrint also works like a charm. We haven't done any heavy printing yet, but for our occasional use, it seems to be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, January 23, 2013
I've had this product for a couple of weeks now and it works fantastic. The color copies are excellent. Black is crisp and sharp. Wireless was a snap to set up. Just a couple of drop down menus to connect to the network and it was done. Apple mobile devices print to it no problem. Android I had to download an app (the OS doesn't have a stand alone print button in the menu like Apple), but works really good. I was worrried about the little arm that you raise up to scan and make copies after reading some reviews. But it works great. There was mention that a crumpled or otherwise not flat piece of paper would cause an undesirable copy, which is true. However, I took the piece of glass out of our old printer scan bed and placed over top if need be on the crumbled paper. Works great. The 3D scan/copy feature is very cool too. This printer is not for you if you are doing high volume copying, there's obviously no document feeder. But that's not why I bought it. Overall, very very nice printer for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer, March 1, 2013
Won't get into technalise like many reviewers are wont to do, but plainly speaking, this is a terrific printer. Love the wireless capabilities including the ability to send print jobs from any pc around the world. The quality of the print jobs has been terrific. I will say that we don't have monster volumes of printing to do; our use is at the home office level. The technology behind the light wand that scans the print job is very space-age and highly effective in terms of color and print fidelity. Boy, I'm sure somebody will find something to belly-ache about this printer, and I'd have to guess that if they do, it would pertain to the capacity to copy multiple pages.

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Top Shot Wireless Laser Jet Pro M275 Laser Printer, February 3, 2013
Multifuction Printer is more than I expected, good for a small business, which I am not. Having problems finding the correct ink replacement cartridges, no user guideline booklet with it, meaning instructions on how to use the functions. Copies are great, have not scanned,...don't know how to use the equipment....no instructions. Looking for proper toner, and have questions about using black ink only. HP Support is super busy when trying to contact for info. Where do I find the proper ink replacemets? Amazon is not easy to use to find the proper cartridges,,, even with putting in all the info asked for. Too much time being consumed to get an answer and proper toner cartridges, this should be a no brainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best printer I've ever owned, March 28, 2013
I studied all the reviews on Amazon for all in one printers and this is the one I selected. I have had it for a couple of months now and every good thing written about this printer is true. Print quality is great. Prints in seconds. Perfect desktop size. Price is right, too. No paper jams. The copier part is really cool! It has an arm that swings up and takes a picture of what you want copied. Works great. The copier arm camera thing swings up when you need it and folds down flat when you don't. This printer is for my home use so I have not had to change any of the print cartridges yet. A really nice piece of machinery. I hired someone to come and install in for me since my husband and I are totally helpless with technology. The young man who came to set it up had no trouble at all getting it set up very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, May 1, 2013
It arrived early (made sure I purchased from a seller in my state) so I was extremely happy with that. It was so easy to set up and connect everything that needed to be connected. Its pretty heavy but to me it makes it feel a little more substantial. Overall EXTREMELY happy with my purchase so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, February 6, 2013
Scans, copies and prints quickly and efficiently. Easy to setup and easy to use. 3D scanning is easy with impressive results.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›