The ultimate HP Color LaserJet with network printing, faxing, and scanning, plus walk up copying and direct digital photo printing in one space-saving design -- you'll save time, space, and money and enjoy the simplicity and reliability you expect from HP LaserJet printers. The power, precision, and extensive capabilities of HP's Color LaserJet print, fax, scan, copy, and direct digital photo printing solution allow more effective and efficient communication than ever before. Faxing, the 250-sheet paper input tray, and the photo memory card slots come standard with the HP Color LaserJet 2840 AIO. Featuring robust print and copy speeds of up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) letter black and up to 4 ppm color, the HP Color LaserJet 2840 AiO series lets your business produce professional documents with little time and effort. Built-in HP Jetdirect 10/100 Fast Ethernet wired networking lets your office workteam share all-in-one capabilities. For personal use or hosted sharing, connect directly via the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port.
Experience the ultimate HP Color LaserJet with network printing, faxing, and scanning, plus walk up copying and direct digital photo printing in one space-saving design -- you'll save time, space, and money and enjoy the simplicity and reliability you expect from HP LaserJet printers.
Versatile color laser all-in-one
- Communicate effectively. The power, precision, and extensive capabilities of HP's Color LaserJet print, fax, scan, copy, and direct digital photo printing solution allow more effective and efficient communication than ever before. Faxing, the 250-sheet paper input tray, and the photo memory card slots come standard with the HP Color LaserJet 2840 AIO.
- Maximize productivity. Featuring robust print and copy speeds of up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) letter black and up to 4 ppm color, the HP Color LaserJet 2840 AiO series lets your business produce professional documents with little time and effort.
- Consolidate and share. Built-in HP Jetdirect 10/100 Fast Ethernet wired networking lets your office workteam share all-in-one capabilities. For personal use or hosted sharing, connect directly via the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port.
Easily scan and capture documents and images
Scan to e-mail, application, desktop, or computer or network folder with ease. With the HP Color LaserJet 2840 AiO series, archiving, editing, and sending documents and images electronically is a fast, simple, and reliable way to capture paper-based documents in digital format, so you can better manage valuable information. Use the ADF or flatbed scanner to easily scan business material -- such as documents, manuals, and reports -- directly to your computer's e-mail application, software application, or to a folder on your computer or network drive for easy archiving.
With support for Compact Flash, xD, Secure Digital, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, MultiMedia Card, and SmartMedia photo memory cards, the HP Color LaserJet 2840 AiO simplifies image management. Print images directly from supported memory cards via the control panel or transfer images and files to or from memory cards to supported and connected computer or network drives for archiving, editing, sharing, or integration into business documents.
- Focus on business rather than waiting for output. Instant-on Technology saves time and energy, delivering your print job's first page in 18 seconds for black-and-white documents (29 seconds for color documents). Small jobs finish before most competitors' products have warmed up.
- Employ business-class faxing. HP innovation and Super G3 fax technology provides professional and efficient faxing at up to 33.6 kbps (approximately 3 seconds per page) and fax memory storage for up to 250 pages.
- Scan, send, and archive at high resolution. Integrate, store, or send brilliant images with up to 19,200 dpi enhanced scan resolution. Use the automatic document feeder (ADF) for unattended faxing, copying, and scanning of documents up to legal (8.5 by 14 inches) size, or use the flatbed scanner for bound and single sheet originals. Enjoy greater versatility with the ability to scan-to e-mail, scan-to PC desktop, scan-to PC folder, or scan-to network folder.
- Count on HP printing technology. A suite of image enhancement technologies is integrated into the all-in-one and its HP printing supplies: HP ImageREt 2400 ensures exceptional-quality color output, while HP Smart Printing Technology (using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all HP printing features) monitors and makes automatic adjustments to cartridges to ensure consistent quality throughout cartridge life. Special fuser modes virtually eliminate print defects and provide optimal color printing on a variety of HP papers.
Easy to use
- Be assured of compatibility. Depend on industry-standard HP PCL 6 and HP postscript level 3 emulation to yield the most precise, reliable, and consistent results.
- Manage with confidence. Access device and supplies information from the control panel, featuring a 16-character, two-line back-lit display. And with one-handed removal and replacement for the five supplies, management is quick and effortless. HP Toolbox, the HP Embedded Web Server, and HP Web Jetadmin remote management software lets you adjust settings, receive alerts, check status, and manage network and memory card slot access settings. Photo memory card slot access settings are available via HP Toolbox and the HP Embedded Web Server only.
More for your money
- Simplify digital imaging. Capitalize on the convenience of integrated photo memory card slots featuring support for seven popular card types and formats. HP Image Zone for Windows offers tools to view, enhance, manage, and share digital photos and scanned images. Conveniently print digital photos directly from the control panel with the card slots.
- Invest in versatility. Get the multipurpose, easy-to-use HP Color LaserJet 2840 AiO series at an exceptional price. Reduce costs by printing strategic, high-quality color documents in-house. Increase efficiency by producing only what you need, when you need it.
- Conveniently make precise copies. Easily produce high-quality, color or black-and-white copies of bound documents, single sheets, or objects such as placards with the flatbed scanner. Use the ADF to quickly process multi-page documents.
- Handle a variety of business needs. Spend less time loading paper with an input capacity of up to 375 sheets. A 125-sheet multipurpose tray and a 250-sheet paper tray offer easy access to a variety of paper finishes, sizes, and types, including labels and envelopes, at weights of up to 47 lb (177 g/m2) and HP laser glossy and photo papers up to 70 lb (220 g/m2).
Powerful device management
Manage your networked All-in-One remotely with HP Toolbox, the HP Embedded Web Server, and HP Web Jetadmin software. Configure the device settings, photo memory card slot access, speed-dial buttons, and an authorized Network Administrator password to protect device network and memory card access settings. These tasks and others can be conveniently performed directly from any networked computer with a standard Web browser, saving time and effort.
HP Smart printing supplies advantage
HP papers and HP Color LaserJet print cartridges are designed to work together with HP printing devices, so you can depend on consistent, high-quality results. HP designs its print cartridges to continually adjust toner properties to ensure high-quality output over the life of the cartridge, which enables the precise printing needed for halftone images, smooth grayscales, and fine details. HP Smart printing technology is activated every time you put an HP print cartridge into your product, allowing you to monitor your current supplies, and conveniently order new supplies with HP SureSupply.
Award-winning HP support
HP offers a variety of support options to assist you in the setup and maintenance of the HP Color LaserJet 2840 All-in-One. HP's expert knowledge will help you make the most of your AiO and ensure your equipment is running at peak efficiency. Start with a one-year, limited hardware, onsite HP warranty, backed by free telephone and Web support from the award-winning HP Customer Care (warranty and availability vary according to region). To further guarantee trouble-free operation and maximize the potential of your HP Color LaserJet AiO, consider upgrading service and support options such as installation, network installation, advanced maintenance, and post-warranty support.
What's in the Box
HP Color LaserJet 2840 All-in-One, control-panel faceplate, fax telecom cable, one HP Imaging drum, one HP up to 5000-page black print cartridge, one each HP up to 4000-page cyan, magenta, and yellow print cartridge, power cord, Getting Started Guide and support flyer, CDs containing the device software, electronic User Guide, and Read Iris Pro Text Recognition software, automatic document feeder (ADF) input tray, 250-sheet input tray.