Amazon.com Product Description
The HP Officejet 6310 All-in-One is primed for meeting all your home document and photo printing needs. It can print and copy at up to 30 pages per minute (ppm) in black and 24 ppm in color1
. It has built-in Ethernet networking connectivity that lets you print, fax, scan, and copy from multiple computers--perfect for your home or small office. Other special features include printing photos direct from a memory card2
, PictBridge enabled camera, or mobile camera phone, a 35-page automatic document feeder, and a junk fax barrier3
Simple office networking
Professional quality results for every project.
Print and copy at breakthrough speeds.
Simple office networking
Print photos directly from a PictBridge enabled digital camera.
You can easily share your HP OfficeJet 6310 all-in-one with multiple computers using its built-in Networking connectivity. Plug your all-in-one into the Ethernet port of a wireless router for wireless printing4
and more--with just a few mouse clicks you'll be sharing the HP OfficeJet 6310s amazing functions across your small office in no time.
Breakthrough performance you can rely on
With breakthrough print, scan, fax, and copy speeds and performance, the HP OfficeJet 6310 makes an efficient tool for your small business or home office. Print and copy document speeds reach up to 30 ppm black and 24 ppm color. It has color fax capabilities and a junk fax barrier that can eliminate future unwanted junk faxes. The 35-sheet auto document feeder lets you quickly and conveniently copy, scan, and fax multi-page documents.
- Cover all your office needs: print, fax, scan, and copy
- Print and copy in laser-quality text and get true-to-life photos in six-ink color with HP's Vivera Inks5
- Print and copy super fast, at up to 30 pages per minute in black and 24 in color
- Transfer and print fast with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection
- Get outstanding scans with the 2400 x 4800 dpi optical resolution
- Make crisp color copies without turning on your computer
- Connect several computers via the built-in wired networking;
- Print wirelessly by plugging into the Ethernet port of a wireless router
Easy, efficient supplies
- Optimize print and copy quality for different paper types with the automatic paper sensor
- Keep junk faxes away with the junk fax barrier
- Automatically remove red eye from photos and enhance detail in dark areas with HP's Real Life technologies
- Print photo panoramaswith or without bordersat up to 8.5 x 24"6
- Copy, scan and fax multipage documents using the 35-sheet automatic document feeder
- Print photos without a PC when using memory cards7, a camera phone7 or a PictBridge-enabled camera; copy photos from memory cards to your USB flash drive
- Resist photo fading for generations8 and maintain the quality of laser-quality text for decades9
- Send and receive photos without large e-mail attachments with HP Photosmart Sharing10
- Annotate documents with HP Document Viewer
- Save ink and money with HP inkjet cartridges
- Stay on top of ink replacement with HP SureSupply11: receive alerts when a cartridge is low, monitor its remaining life, and enjoy easy online ordering or check stock and prices at nearby stores
What's in the box
HP Officejet 6310 All-in-One, HP 98 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge (11 ml), HP 95 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (7 ml), HP Photosmart Essential and Premiere Software, setup guide, reference guide, power supply, power cord, and phone cord
1. Print speed may vary on the type of output
2. Memory card slots support Secure Digital/MultiMedia Card, CompactFlash Type I and II, Memory Memory Stick, xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo (with adapter, not included. Purchase separately), separately), Mini SD (with adapter, not included. Purchase separately).
3. Requires caller ID service, not included. Price and service contract must be negotiated separately. 4. Wireless printing requires HP bt450 Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter (not included, purchased separately).
5. Six-ink color requires HP 99 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, sold separately.
6. Borderless printing up to 8.5 x 24" using brochure and photo paper.
7. For Secure Digital/MultiMediaCard, CompactFlash Type I and II, Memory Stick, xD-Picture Card, plus Memory Stick Duo and Mini SD (both with adapter, not included).
8. Based on Wilhelm-Research.com light-fade testing under glass (as of 1/05) using HP 93 Tri-color and optional HP 99 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridges on HP Premium Plus photo papers.
9. Based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested as per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
10. Internet connection required.
11. Available only with original HP supplies; Internet access required.
Box Contents: HP Officejet 6310, HP 98 Black Inkjet Cartridge (11 mL), HP 95 Tri-Color Inkjet Cartridge (7 mL), Photosmart Essential software, Setup & Reference guides, power supply, power cord and phone cord. The HP Officejet 6310 All-in-One is primed for meeting all your home document and photo printing needs. Cover all your office needs: print, fax, scan, and copy all from one location. Get laser-quality text and true-to-life photos in six-ink color. Copy at up to 30 pages per minute in black and 24 in color. Transfer and print fast with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection; Get outstanding scans with the 2400 x 4800 dpi optical resolution, and make crisp copies directly from a memory card, without turning on your computer. You can even print wirelessly by plugging into the Ethernet port of a wireless router. Up to 99 copies; scaling between 25-400% Copy Speed - Up to 30 ppm (black); up to 24 ppm (color) 100-sheet input tray, holds up to 100 sheets US letter/legal, up to 25 transparencies, 20 labels, 40 cards, or up to 10 envelopes Accepted media types - Paper(banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, HP Premium Media, iron-ons, borderless media, panoramics Connectivity - 1 USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 PictBridge 2-line LCD text display Power supply - 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts consumption (max.) System Requirements (PC) - Intel Pentium II, Celeron-compatible processor (or higher); 128MB RAM; 750MB HD space; CD-ROM drive; USB port; Windows 98SE, 2000, Me or XP; SVGA monitor; Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 (or higher); IE 5.01 SP2 (or higher) System Requirements (Mac) - G4 processor or higher; 128MB RAM; 400MB HD space; Mac OS X 10.2.8 or higher; Web browser; QuickTime 5.0 or higher Unit Dimensions(HxWxD) - 17.9 x 15.3 x 9.3 (456 x 388 x 235 mm) Unit Weight - 17 lbs. (7.7 Kg) HP 1-Year Limited Warranty