From the Manufacturer
Print professional color business materials for the lowest cost per page vs. in-class inkjet all-in-ones with the HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One, which delivers maximum prints speeds of 32 pages per minute black and 31 ppm color. Print, fax, copy, scan-this wireless, Ethernet-ready all-in-one does it all and saves you money with individual inks and high-capacity cartridges and by using up to 40% less energy than comparable laser products. Store your business documents on the Web and quickly access and print them directly from this inkjet printer using print apps and the 2.36" color touchscreen. You can also quickly fax files or scan to a PC or e-mail and use HP ePrint to send photos, documents and more from any mobile device directly to the HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One. The HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One has a 250-page paper tray and a 35-page automatic document feeder, handles a range of paper types and cuts down on paper usage with automatic two-sided printing. It also meets changing business needs by allowing you to connect to your PC with Hi-speed USB 2.0 or print without a PC using memory card slots.
- Print professional color for the lowest cost per page vs. in-class inkjets1
- Save on paper with automatic two-sided printing
- Send print jobs from any mobile device with e-mail capability using HP ePrint2
- Use AirPrint™ to print from iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®3
Access and print from the Web using the color display and apps
If you can e-mail it, you can print it using HP ePrint2
Simply print wirelessly from your iPad®
, and iPod touch®
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
Up to 32 pages per minute black, up to 31 ppm color4
; 4" x 6" photo as fast as 17 seconds
Resolution up to 4800-dpi optical
3" x 4" to 8.5" x 30"; up to 7,000 pages per month
when you choose high-capacity cartridges over standard ones
| || |
HP Advanced Photo Paper
HP Premium Plus Photo Paper
HP Bright White Inkjet Paper
Compare the good, better and best, side by side
- Compared to inkjet AiOs with fax <$200 from major vendors as of March 2010. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/officejet. Excludes HP Officejet Pro AiOs. OJ CPP based on ISO yield of products offered as of September 2010 with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Requires an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- After first page; see www.hp.com/go/inkjetprinter for details.
- Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Ideal for small offices, this wireless all-in-one printer makes it affordable to produce vivid color graphics and sharp text documents in-house. Directly print from the Internet with the Web-enabled touch screen and free business appsno PC required. HP ePrint gives you the ability to send files from your smartphone to your printer whether youre across the room or across town. Reduce the amount of paper you use with automatic two-sided printing. Fast output speeds and automatic document feeder help you stay productive. Set of four individual inks make printing more affordable. Print Technology: Inkjet; Maximum Print Speed (Black): 32.0 ppm; Maximum Print Speed (Color): 31.0 ppm; Network Ready: Yes.