|Item Weight||30.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.8 x 23.9 x 11.5 inches|
|Item model number||C9309A#B1H|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C9309A#B1H|
|National Stock Number||7025-01-564-5022|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $22.49 shipping
+ $22.42 shipping
+ $22.42 shipping
SquareTrade 3-year Office Protection Plan ($700-$800)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One E910a (C9309A#B1H)
|Price:||$759.75 + $22.42 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Print professional business materials-from 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 inches-plus Fax, Copy and Scan with ease.
- Print professional color for the lowest cost per page vs. in-class, wide-format inkjet all-in-ones.
- Print from anywhere, anytime, directly to your HP all-in-one, using your mobile device.
- Use the memory card slots and 2.36-inch touchscreen to print without a PC.
- Save on paper, using digital faxing options.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
- Letter cost per page comparisons for B-size inkjet all-in-ones with fax <$300 from major vendors as of March 2010. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/officejet. OJ ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Requires an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- After first page; see www.hp.com/go/inkjetprinter for details.
- Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One E910a (C9309A#B1H)
HP Officejet 7110 Wide Format ePrinter B00A8NPWWU
|Sold By||lusky corp||Phase 3, LLC||E&M EXPRESS||Deals On Broadway|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless;USB||USB||Wireless;Mobile; Memory Card; USB||Wireless;USB|
|Max Printspeed Black White||33 ppm||15 ppm||15 ppm||33 ppm|
|Double-Sided Printing||No||Information not provided||Yes||No|
|Resolution||Information not provided||1200||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Media Size Maximum||13 x 19 inch||13 x 19 inch||Paper Roll||13 x 19 inch|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The nine-step installation process took about 45 minutes. All four functions were then up and running. Connectivity can be wired or wireless Ethernet, or through a USB connection to a PC. I connected the HP Officejet 7500A through a wireless wifi connection on my home office network. The unit saw the name of my network on its LCD display, and then prompted me for the network password, which is entered into the display unit.
I printed two "draft" documents, one in black and white, and one in color. The 22-page black-and-white Word document printed in 56 seconds. The 16-page web document of colored product pages from amazon.com, took 68 seconds. The quality of the draft documents is very good and perfectly fine for everyday use.
Since this is a wide-format printer, I printed a borderless 13 by 19 photograph from Photoshop Elements. The quality of the printed image is outstanding. It is as good or better than an emulsion-based print. I also printed the same image on a borderless 8 ½ by 11 to test for color consistency between various sizes of photographic paper. Both images were beautiful and consistent.
There are a couple of nice enhanced features of this all-in-one unit. The first is the auto document feeder, which feeds the FAX, copying and scanning functions.Read more ›
As for large format printing, this puppy sure handles paper up to 13x19, POORLY. If you're lucky enough to get the paper to feed without jamming or trying to grab ten sheets at once, it usually feeds crooked and prints everything on the page at an angle. Then, when it gets to the bottom of the page, it freaks out and tries to suck back the freshly printed page back into the printer for some reason. At best, this rips the bottom of the page. At worst, it feeds the page back in so far as to jam the print heads that are still flying back and forth. Printing 13x19 is a great function, but only if it works. This machine literally has a 10% success rate with large format paper.
Printing on regular sized paper can be frustrating as well, as this printer likes to feed multiple sheets at once, or none at all. Reposition the paper in the tray, and it may then print or jam up on you. Depends on its mood. Trying to print wirelessly? Sure it has the function, but you will wait FOREVER for this thing to start printing a page. When it does finish printing, each page is shot out the front of this thing like a clown being shot out of a cannon at the Circus. Forget to flip up that paper tray "stop" at the end of the tray and you'll end up with freshly printed pages all over the floor of your office.
Copying, Scanning, and Faxing is handled fairly well, except for the fact that you have to use the touch screen interface to enter the numbers.Read more ›
To begin, it comes in a huge box. I knew ahead of time that it would be a big printer because it prints 13x9, so it at least had to be as big as the bed where this paper would sit. It was packaged well, and was easy to put together. Within a few minutes we were all set up.
First I set up the wireless printing. This was a total breakthough for me, and I will never go back. Imagine - being in the basement with my laptop and printing a recipe for dinner 2 floors away? Genius! Now I know other printers offer this, but to me, it's simply wonderful.
Then I used the touchscreen (which I love because my phone is touchscreen) keypad to set up the web printing. You also have to go online to coordinate which websites you'd like to print from. Basically how to can set this up is to have various websites programed on your PRINTER to print to their websites when you ask it to. Without opening your computer. I use this once in a while with a craft for kids website and can print colorings or crafts whenever my kids are having a "moment" - it's super fast, and they love the variety.
I also printed a huge photo on the largest photo paper, it was 13x9. The color was fantastic. Just make sure you feed the paper the right way (face down).
I have also used the scanning feature, though can't seem to figure out the "Stitch and Scan" CD they sent with it. I am assuming this would bring multiple scanned docs into one large .pdf to email, but I can't seem to get it to work. Might be user error.....Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Handles large copies/paper
Jams with any paper other than standard weight regular ol' paper. BIT CON.... Read more
Biggest piece of trash that I have bought. The tech support is even worse. I have paper jam, or so it says...I have followed all directions and the thing is clean. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Luis F Da Silva
I've had this printer for several years now, and when it works it works fine. But it seems nearly every time print or scan I have connections issues. Read morePublished 4 months ago by mark baker
Quality was a major an issue. Finally got rid of it after a little more than a year. Twice the ink head stopped working even after replacement. Read morePublished 5 months ago by L. F. Lederer
Awesome, worth every penny, works with all of my devices, great copy, scan and print quality. DurablePublished 6 months ago by Valarie Chrispin
Bobbi Jean's Silicone Stainless Steel Kitchen Food Cooking Tongs & Spatula, 3pc Set 9 & 12 Inch Red
I GOT THEM FOR A DISCOUNT TO TRY I LOVE THE SET SINCE I DO ALOT OF COOKING... Read more
I have had many HP printers over the years and have had very few complaints, until this one. It seems to use a lot of the very expensive ink and I am always having one problem or... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Jye