Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $26.09 shipping
+ $26.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Office Product Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- Covers 100% of parts and labor with no deductible; your product is repaired, or you receive the full replacement cost
- Coverage includes free two-way shipping or in-home service
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Premium e-All-in-One Wireless Color Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax
|Price:||$349.88 + $26.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- ISO Speed: Up to 20 ppm black, Up to 16 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Copy Resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
- Majority of color laser AiOs <$600, March 2010; for details, see http://www.hp.com/go/officejet. OJ Pro ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing; see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
- Average cartridge yield: Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yields vary based on specific use including images printed, printer, print settings and other factors. See www.hp.com/learnaboutsupplies for more information.
Top Customer Reviews
The features on this printer are just about perfect. There is a design flaw and apparently some manufacturing quality control problems. Minus one star for the design flaw and another star for the quality control problems.
I compared the specifications of 27 printers from HP, Brother, Canon, Xerox, Dell, Oki, Lexmark, Samsung, and Epson. This was the printer of choice for me for the best features at the best price. I bought this printer and my family really loves it for all different reasons. My daughter loves the easy scanning. My other daughter loves the fast printing with clear text and color graphics. My wife loves the easy to use color copying features. I love the ink that is smudge resistant, water resistant and as inexpensive as any ink out there.
This printer is loaded with features. Some other reviews have mistakes about the features, so here is the straight scoop.
The 8600 Premium has the following extras that are in addition to the 8600 Plus.
* Extra 951 Magenta ink cartridge (CN051A)
* Extra 951 Yellow ink cartridge (CN052A)
* Extra 951 Cyan ink cartridge (CN050A)
* Readiris Pro 12 OCR software (I use Acrobat Pro for my OCR, so I haven't used this)
* 50 Sheets of Marketsplash and HP Brochure Printer Paper (photo paper)
* 250 sheet extra paper tray (CN548A)
Note: The 8600 Plus and 8600 Premium both have four starter ink cartridges. The ink listed above is in addition to these cartridges.
Setup was very simple. In fact, I set it up for a wired connection first. Then when I figured out that I needed the Ethernet port on my switch for something else, I turned on wireless.Read more ›
Here's the scenario: I have envelopes in tray 1, plain paper in tray 2. Remember, envelopes can't go in tray 2. With tray 1 being the printer default, I must now go through the hassle in every program I use, to manually select tray 2 in printer options (within the program) every time I print, or else it will try to print a full page on an envelope.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this printer for my wife. After 2 pages that she printed the printer started printing all faded with white lines across. Read morePublished 3 days ago by shimshy
I like it because I can get a whole ream of paper in it at one time and if you buy the largest ink cartridges the cost per copy is somewhat reasonable but I wish it would handle... Read morePublished 1 month ago by pek256
I purchased this printer Feb 9, 2016.
Due to a family illness, I haven't been able to actively indulge in my favorite hobby, photography. Read more
I would assume most of the five star reviews are from the initial purchase or shortly there after. However after reading blogs on this printer, I'm now realizing this was not the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by JBJ
Great at first then all kinds of problems. Now its totally gone. Very short longevity.Published 3 months ago by Lawrence T. Grice