HP Officejet Pro 8500A A910G Inkjet Multifunction Printer - Color - Plain Paper Print - Desktop CM756A#B1H 74
From the Manufacturer
Print professional-quality color for up to 50% lower cost per page and energy use than lasers with the HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One, which delivers impressive maximum prints speeds of 35 pages per minute black and 34 ppm color. This inkjet printer meets your connectivity needs with both wireless and Ethernet networking, and it also lets you connect to your PC with Hi-speed USB 2.0 or print without a PC using memory card slots. Store your business documents on the Web and quickly access and print them directly from this inkjet printer using print apps and the 4.3" color touchscreen. You can also quickly fax files or scan to a PC or e-mail and use HP ePrint to send photos, documents and more from any mobile device directly to the HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One.This all-in-one has legal-size flatbed scanner, a 250-page paper tray and a 50-page automatic document feeder. It handles a range of paper types and cuts down on paper usage with automatic two-sided printing. The HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One also saves you money with high-capacity, individual ink cartridges.
- Create professional-quality color for up to 50% lower cost per page and energy use than lasers1
- Stay productive with the 50-sheet automatic document feeder
- Send print jobs from any mobile device with e-mail capability using HP ePrint2
- Use AirPrint™ to print from iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®3
Access and print from the Web using the color display and apps
If you can e-mail it, you can print it using HP ePrint2
Simply print wirelessly from your iPad®
, and iPod touch®
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
Up to 35 pages per minute black, up to 34 ppm color4
; 4" x 6" photo as fast as 76 seconds
Resolution up to 4800-dpi optical
Copy both sides of an ID onto a single page
3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; up to 15,000 pages per month
when you choose high-capacity cartridges over standard ones
| || |
HP Advanced Photo Paper
HP Premium Plus Photo Paper
HP Bright White Inkjet Paper
Compare the good, better and best, side by side
- Majority of color laser AiOs <$600, March 2010; for details, see http://www.hp.com/go/officejet. OJ Pro ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing; see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. Energy use based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program's TEC test method criteria.
- Requires an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- After first page; see www.hp.com/go/inkjetprinter for details.
- Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.