Questions & Answers
HP Original - 593554-001 - MU06
by HP
3.7 out of 5 stars (350)
$27.97
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 63 questions
vote
if is working, has a life for 5 or 6 hours at least and the PC alerts it needs a new charge, but stand by much longer!
Mar 12, 2014 by JUAN RAFAEL ZAVALA
votes
Hello, Yes, this battery will work in that unit. Any MU06 battery will work (either 593554-001 or 593553-001). The 593554-001 is just a slightly stronger battery for a bit of a longer charge life. Thank you for checking before buying. - Julie - Mobile Parts Proz
Feb 24, 2014 by Mobile Parts Proz
votes
This battery only lasted 4 months! I still have this dead battery and it says 5100mAh. There is not a "born on" date on this battery. Don't waste your money on this battery. I went to HP when they had a sale and bought a new battery with a great warranty. This battery only has a 90 day warranty for a reason!
22 days ago by George E. Rice
votes
I had to return mine as well,even though the number matched to the original.My recommendation is that you pay more,but buy the real thing from HP.I am glad I did,it works great ,last for at least 6 hours. Sincerely, E.Schmidt
May 2, 2014 by Eva Schmidt
votes
The one I received is dated 2013/05. I was disappointed in the voltage. It is only 10.8 v= 47Wh. Low, insufficient voltage. The picture stated something different.
Jul 14, 2014 by Maxine
votes
That's the model computer I have and I just replaced my old battery with this one. It fits and works perfectly and always charges 100%!
Mar 13, 2014 by Dana M. Delise
votes
Yes,but I find it not much better than the one I removed,I will not buy one again,does not hold a very long charge,not what I expected.
Mar 1, 2014 by ED
votes
I believe it will but Highly recommend you go with an after market battery
2 days ago by Johnny Vargas
votes
The same thing happened to me, I had to return it and I couldn't find another battery that fit. My computer had to be trashed.
4 days ago by morgan rogers
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers