Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on March 11, 2014
Before this computer I had windows vista, a Gateway computer. Windows 8 is much different that Vista, quite a change but I also had a new windows phone that is very much the same as this so it wasn't hard to adjust, but my husband doesn't feel the same, to him this it is a huge change. T he laptop itself is great quality, battery lasts a long time and seems very nice so far. I also love the touch screen but not my hubby, doesn't like the finger prints on the screen. So I would recommend this computer but that may be a personal preference.
on November 10, 2015
works great
on August 15, 2014
I Love my new Touchsmart computer! I hated having to tote my mouse around and I despise touchpads. Yea my screen is full of prints but I really don't give a fig. This computer moves quickly for a moderate amount of program usage.
on May 5, 2014
This laptop worked right out of the box and is still working without a hitch.. I would buy another one if I was in need of one
on May 9, 2014
If you like the touchscreen interface, this baby gives you a very good hardware package at a very good price. The transition from Windows XP to this was just too much for me. Amazon allowed me to return it for a full refund and I replaced it with a Windows 7 laptop. Imagine my surprise to find that except for the touchscreen interface, 7 is very much like 8. However, I am much more comfortable with point & click, so I will stay with this one until Microsoft abandons 7.
on May 6, 2014
I have a few complaints about the this computer, but they aren't issues I wouldn't have had with any other PC (e.g. frequent updates, freezing internet browser windows--Windows 8.1 is to blame for that, I'm sure, uploading the newest drivers/compatible programs). That being said, I really enjoy this machine so far. I use my computer for a bit of clerical work, lots of internet surfing, social media, copying family videos, photo editing, and for writing. Can't get used to the fact that there is touchscreen...so I rarely use it. Sound is decent, picture is great.
on June 19, 2014
Heavy, but well built. Gloss black shows annoying finger prints. Reaction time after hitting keys was slow(Maybe windows 8 issue)
on August 23, 2014
After a few months use, it has frozen up a few times. In general, it is fine. Windows8 was easier to get used to than expected. The sound is great. The touchscreen is a little finicky, but its my first experience with one, so I can't compare.
on April 18, 2014
Don't like bumpy texture of touchpad. It also seem to drag slower than my finger was moving. Decided to return & look for another model near same price.
on March 11, 2014
I did not like windows 8, until I purchased this computer that is! I LOVE my new laptop. I will say it's not for everyone, as it is a bit more fragile feeling than other laptops, but I am not rough on my electronics and if you are not used to windows 8 and/or do not like change, perhaps this isn't for you. I love the touch screen - very responsive. I have had it for four weeks and it seems to be a perfect fit for me! <3 windows 8 and <3 my new HP Pavilion Touchsmart!