|Processor||2.4 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2|
|Hard Drive||320 GB|
HP Pavilion A1730N Desktop PC (AMD Athlon Processor 4600 Plus, 2 GB RAM, 320 GB Hard Drive, SuperMulti DVD Drive, Vista Premium)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Entertainment-focused desktop PC with 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ dual-core processor
- 320 GB hard drive, 2 GB installed RAM (4 GB max), multi-format/dual-layer LightScribe DVD drive
- Connectivity: 6 USB, 2 FireWire, 1 VGA, 2 PS/2, surround sound speaker outputs, 9-in-1 memory card reader, HP Pocket Media drive bay
- 10/100 Ethernet, Nvidia GeForce 6150LE with 128 MB of dedicated video RAM
- Pre-installed with Windows Vista Home Premium (with Media Center capabilities)
Top Customer Reviews
One comment - had to call HP support - they were VERY GOOD.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had the privilege of getting to repair one of these computers for a friends, and I must say it is one of the worst computer designs I have ever seen. Read morePublished on May 1, 2009 by Michael Berman
I paid over $1200.00 for an a1730n at Circuit City. Problems are as follow:
1. Crashed continually
2. Would not generate a recovery disk
3. Read more
HP has no (zero) useful support. Since I bought it, the screen I have seen most is the "blue screen of death"! Not one iota of useful help from HP. Read morePublished on March 17, 2008 by Paul H. Baker
I bought an HP a1730n just over a year ago. It was great at first. ONE day after the one year warranty expired, it completely crashed. Read morePublished on February 25, 2008 by C. T.
HP Pavillion A1730N is a joke! it is so SLOW, My old 256 GB XP is faster. The TEC.said I need one more GB to run as fast as my XP because the Vista has so many programs, Try it... Read morePublished on May 10, 2007 by Robert Elzey