Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on May 7, 2014
This is a great laptop in every way . It is really fast with Solid State Drive added(in my case 256 Gig). It works OK with it's standard 750 Gig Hard drive, bur definitely slow.
The processor I3, is fine and works great. I have had I7,I5 and Pentium's in the past, and this processor is just as good for general everyday computing.
The graphics (Intel 4600) are great again for normal use, but not so much for hard core games.
The audo is unbelivable, especially when hooked to an Onkyo amp as mine is. This laptop does not have "Beats audio", but has "DTS" and it has the same adjustments as Beats and sounds just as good IMO.

So to finalize, this is a great laptop, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a laptop, without robbing the bank.
I bought mine from another store (BB), at a better price, but the price here is fair.
on December 7, 2014
I have had this now for a couple of months, and so far, I have been very happy with it. Windows 8 is not my favorite OS, but I'm learning to live with it. I don't play games, so I don't have the need for lots of bells and whistles in my laptop, but this one does very well for me.
on July 16, 2014
Product works flawlessly. This computer is amazing. I'm using to write this review right now and I love. Its a great laptop its start up time is super fast. The UI is very easy to learn and use and it works great on the internet.
on February 23, 2016
I love this laptop! I got it June 17, 2014, to take to college and I have had very few problems with it and will not need a new laptop for a very long time. Definitely a durable and dependable laptop!
on February 28, 2015
Good laptop.. Had a little dent on speakers, but its okay.
on August 27, 2014
Great value for a great price.
on July 8, 2014
It was supposed to be new. It came all wrapped in a new packaged that appeared never to have been opened. Yet the computer was registered to a Scott Alsop, with an 801 prefix telephone number. How di that person register that computer, if it were brand new???? It was impossible to have that name removed. We had two computer programmers attempt to take his name off. They were unsuccessful. The computer had a Windows 8.1 program on it, which was very difficult to use.
We spent a lot of time getting all our information on it. We called the manufacture to help us. We were told to wipe everything off, reinstall 8.1 and start all over again. Would I buy this again? The price was a good price, but we spent that much worth of time trying to get it to work. We need help and the help we received from the company was worthless. Would you buy this machine and dump it? We just have to learn how to put up with the system and work with it.
on January 30, 2015
Do not meet expectations
on July 20, 2014
Windows 8 not user friendly
on August 8, 2014
This laptop comes with viruses.