Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
no, just keyboard, and mouse.
Mar 7, 2014 by paul day
votes
yes Anthony it does ,you may have to install new drivers to get it working right
Jun 1, 2014 by jarbidge
votes
No it does not!
Oct 5, 2013 by Dennis R. Roque
votes
Yes the ram can be changed. Th graphics can be changed but the card would take an expansion slot unless you purchase the pc without the integrated video card.
Apr 2, 2014 by Dennis R. Roque
votes
I bought this and it runs Stars Wars MMO, World of Warcraft MMO, EverQuest II and FF just fine with no blinks or lag as well as all mine Craft programs.. so its fast enough for all of those with no issues.
Dec 2, 2013 by Kelli
votes
You are smarter than me because I'm not sure what an HDD is? Assuming it's another disc drive it appears on the outside it could be, but I have no idea what's on the inside behind the plastic face.
Jun 3, 2013 by Carolyn Phillips
votes
Manufacturers warranty Jan 15, 2013
According to the HP website: http://www.shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Desktops/HP-Pavilion/H3Y77AA This is what it says: Warranty * 1-year limited hardware warranty and 1 year software support; 24x7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone; lifetime use of HP Support Assistant
Jan 16, 2013 by keperkjr
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers