SquareTrade 3-year Office Protection Plan ($125-$150)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
HP PhotoSmart 375 Compact Photo Printer
|Price:||$145.99 + $6.49 shipping|
|You Save:||$89.01 (38%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Up to 4,800 x 1,200 optimized dpi color, 1,200 x 1,200 black
- Color 4-by-6-inch photos in as fast as 60 seconds
- 2.5-inch flip-up color LCD to preview, select, and enhance photos
- Simple one-touch buttons; prints stills from video clips
- USB, memory card, and PictBridge interfaces; optional Bluetooth; PC/Mac
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
- True-to-life photos resist fading longer than traditionally processed photos with HP tri-color printing and HP Premium Plus photo papers--for bright, vivid prints that preserve your memories for generations.
- Organize, edit, enhance, and fix digital photos on your computer with HP Image Zone Software.
- Get professional-quality black and white photos with richer blacks and grays are available with the purchase of HP 100 gray photo inkjet print cartridge (sold separately).
- Preview, select, and enhance photos before your print. The adjustable 2.5-inch flip-up image display and buttons make it easy to rotate, crop, zoom, and fix red-eye on photos and digital camera video clips, and to delete unwanted shots from memory cards.
- Print 4-by-6-inch color photos with or without your computer using camera memory cards or direct print with the front USB port and PictBridge-enabled cameras.
- Print 4-by-6-inch color photos from digital camera video clips. Use your camera's memory card and the printer's large, adjustable 2.5-inch color image display to view, select, and print a nine-photo sequence or a single digital video frame.
- Print photos from camera phones or other Bluetooth wireless technology devices.
- Print photos on the go with the optional HP rechargeable internal battery (sold separately) that provides enough power to print up to 75 photos! The lightweight battery fits inside the printer. User the printer's included power cord to recharge the battery in the printer.
- Use HP's car DC power adapter (also sold separately) to print or recharge the printer battery in your car.
- Carry your printer, ink, supplies, and more with one of HP's custom carrying cases (also sold separately).
- Print photos quickly. Why wait for your pictures? Capture every memory and every moment of fun--as it happens. HP's PhotoSmart 375 delivers fast, true-to-life color photos that you print and share in about 60 seconds. (All reported speeds are maximums [fastest possible]. Actual speeds will vary.)
- HP's SureSupply notifies you when it is time to replace your print cartridge and helps you to purchase locally or via the internet.
HP PhotoSmart 375 compact photo printer, HP 95 tri-color inkjet print cartridge (7 ml), power module with cord, user's guide, setup poster, CD-ROM with HP Image Zone Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh, including HP Instant Share; USB cable not included
See for Yourself
Top Customer Reviews
So I decided to buy her a small 4x6 photo printer. She doesn't want to learn Photoshop or anything like that. She just wants to press a button and get a photo.
I chose the HP 375 because it had a popup LCD screen to preview the shots. Obviously, she doesn't want to print every shot we take. The other printers I considered, Canon and Epson, did not have LCD screens.
On the whole, I'm pleased with the printer. The 4x6 photos come out with beautiful resolution and color. I compared some to ones I printed with my full-size Epson Photo 785EPX after a bit of adjustment with Photoshop, and thought the HP did a bang-up job. My wife just plugs the memory card into the printer and starts printing. There's no need to connect to the computer.
Furthermore, I found that it will print equally well on cheaper photo paper. I tried Kirkland (from Costco) and a box of Kodak paper that would not print well on my Epson printer.
On the downside: there are serious software issues, at least with our unit. It periodically freezes, and the only way to resume is with a hard reboot... basically unplugging it and starting from scratch. That's no fun when you're dealing with a 512 MB memory card. And lately, for no reason, after printing a photo, it asks whether we want to "deselect all photos." At no point, had we "selected" any photos except the one we were printing.
I explained the problems to HP via their "online tech support chat" which took forever to even load (using ActiveX). The only response before they ended the session was: "I understand.Read more ›
I had purchased the new Olymus Verve, could not get good prints on my HP 1350, was driving me a bit nuts.
Prints were poor.
Got the HP yesterday, and started printing from the Olympus Verve XD card, wow, is all I can say now, fabulous results.
The features on it are great and sooo easy to use.
Great job by HP, the best I have ever seen, had previously gotten a Sony dye sublimation printer which was not so good, this HP is the king of hill
Totally delighted, was even more delighted when I found there was a $30.00 rebate.
I did a lot of research on printers before I bought the HP 375. I went to Best Buy with (2) different memory cards (my daughter & I have different cameras, different cards) and I printed several pictures on several printers in the store. Out of every single printer there, the HP 375 was the "BEST BUY" in the store!!!
I came home & immediatly ordered it from the internet. We've had it for ~9 months, & we LOVE it! This printer is small, completely user-friendly, makes terrific 4x6 prints, & is absolutely perfect for anyone. Pictures are easy to edit - you can add a border, remove 'red eye', brighten, etc. Just select which pics you want to print by using the LCD screen (without having to waste several sheets of paper by printing all of the pictures on an index sheet). You will LOVE having the screen!!! Best of all, you don't even need a computer...It's an excellent choice.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This printer printed fine from computer to printer via cord. The SD Reader did not work at all. The thing that really got me was the fact it was advertised as wireless but once I... Read morePublished 5 months ago by David Isaacs
This printer did not work like the last one I bought. Previously, I had a portable HP printer for 8 years, and never had a problem. Read morePublished 10 months ago by jerry ward
This item was not compatible with my computer. By the time I decided to return it, it was too late and the seller would not take it back.Published 11 months ago by Renelle H.
This is printer is total junk. The guy who said it jams all the time - well same for me. Like every time! Read morePublished 16 months ago by Shae
Haven't used it yet. Saving it for a back up when my othrr one goes out. Had it for 3 years.Published 19 months ago by Larry J. Sopher
The Ink Cartridge was dry (old). We had to order a new cartridge and now it seems to be working okay.Published 23 months ago by Steven Jaynes
This is by far one of the best photo printer that I've purchase, great price as well as the print quality with the 4x6 glossy ink jet printer paper.Published 24 months ago by Cletu