HP Photosmart Premium Wireless e-All-in-One (CN503A#B1H)is a versatile and affordable printer, scanner, copier all rolled into one easy-to-use unit, consider Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer from HP/Hewlett-Packard. The Photosmart Premium is synonymous with convenience. You do not have to be connected to your computer to use it. You can produce lab-quality photos from your camera's memory cards and enjoy printing speeds up to 16 seconds for a color 4.0 x 6.0inch/102 x 152mm photo in Draft mode. You can print on a variety of types of papers, up to 8.5 x 14.0inch/legal size, and print borderless photos up to 8.5 x 11.0inch/letter size at speeds up to 11.0 pages per minute in black and 8.0 pages per minute in color in Normal mode.Take a step into the future the Photosmart works in conjunction with HP ePrint, a free mobile printing service. It allows you to print from across the room or across the nation. All you have to do is send an e-mail the digital file directly to the Photosmart's assigned e-mail address using a Smartphone, notebook or other mobile device. ePrint makes it possible for you to easily print images, documents, presentations, reports and more even when nobody is around.The Photosmart Premium is compatible with Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n so you can share it for printing and copying from a number of computers. Wireless networking also allows you to print pages from the Web such as coupons, recipes, and greeting cards, and you can access templates for calendars, games and more. Furthermore, it gives you access to photos from Snapfish and other photo sharing websites. The Photosmart's 4.3inch/109mm touchscreen Color Graphics Display/GGD located on the TouchSmart control panel allows you to preview, crop and edit your pictures and provides and quick and easy way to all functions.
From the Manufacturer
Get easy, affordable photo and everyday printing with the HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One. This inkjet printer has a large 4.33" color TouchSmart screen that makes it easy to print documents and lab-quality photos, make copies and scan photos-all without turning on your PC. The HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One has print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute black and 32 ppm color and integrated wireless 802.11b/g/n so you can print from multiple PCs in your home. You can print Snapfish photos, coupons, movie tickets and other great Web content without a PC using print apps and the HP TouchSmart screen, and HP ePrint makes it easy to send photos, documents and more from any mobile device directly to this all-in-one. The HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One has a 125-sheet input tray, a 20-sheet auto-engaging photo tray, automatic 2-sided printing and a flatbed scanner that lets you scan 3D objects and documents up to 8.5" x 11.7" . You can also print borderless photos up to 8.5" x 11" . Individual inks and high-capacity cartridges help cut down on printing costs, and this Energy Star-qualified all-in-one helps you conserve energy.
- Save paper with automatic 2-sided printing
- Quickly print from the Web, without a PC1
- Send print jobs from any mobile device with e-mail capability using HP ePrint2
- Use AirPrint™ to print from iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®3
Access and print from the Web using the color display and apps
If you can e-mail it, you can print it using HP ePrint2
Simply print wirelessly from your iPad®
, and iPod touch®
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
Up to 33 pages per minute black, up to 32 ppm color4
; color photo (draft) as fast as 16 seconds
Resolution up to 1200-dpi optical; maximum scan size 8.5" x 11"
3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; up to 1,600 pages per month
| |SAVE MONEY
when you choose high-capacity cartridges over standard ones
| || |
HP Advanced Photo Paper
HP Premium Plus Photo Paper
HP Bright White Inkjet Paper
Compare the good, better and best side-by-side
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Apps availability varies by country and language. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/ePrinterCenter.
- Requires an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- After first page; see www.hp.com/go/inkjetprinter for details.
- Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.