HP LaserJet 3015 All-in-One - The four essentials for any office is a printer, copier, fax machine, & scanner. This all-in-one machine combines all of them into one easy-to-use unit that saves you money and space. This model features a laser printer that delivers crisp text for professional looking documents. CIS - Contact Image Sensor Resolution - 600x600 optical / 9600x9600 enhanced 24-Bit Scan Size - 2.4 x 4.1 to 8.5 x 14 Copier First Copy Out - 15 sec. Speed - up to 15 cpm Resolution - 600 dpi Reduction/Enlargement - 25 to 400% Fax Speed - 3 sec. per page Resolution - 300 dpi Memory - up to 110 sheets Speed Dial - 120 number (110 group dials) Modem - up to 33.6 Kbps General 150 Sheet Tray 125 Sheet Output Media Size - up to Legal Automatic Document Feeder 7 One-Touch Keys 32MB of RAM Parallel or USB 1.1/2.0 interface Requires - (pc) DOS, Windows 98SE, Me, NT 4, 2000, XP, Linux, Unix, or OS/2 / (mac) OS 9.1, 9.2.x, X v10.2.x Printer Cartridge Included Dimensions - 16.75 x 18.5 x 17.5 Weight - 20.8 lbs. Actual print speed will vary according to use
Amazon.com Product Description Equally at home in Windows and Mac operating environments, the HP LaserJet 3015 All-in-One printer provides fast printing, copying, faxing, and color scanning. Plus, it offers a compact design that boasts versatile media handling, a simple and intuitive user interface, easy configuration and monitoring, and a generous 7,000-page monthly duty rating for busy offices.
Printing features include first page out in just 15 seconds, and up to 15 ppm printing at 1,200 dpi effective resolution from a 600 dpi engine. Copying is achieved at the same speed and resolution as printing, producing up to 99 copies at one time, with options for reduction and enlargement from 25 to 400%.
A built-in V.34 fax modem provides easy workgroup faxing, with 120 programmable speed dial locations, up to 110 pages of memory (2 MB), and a whole host of advanced controls. The 3015 also functions as a sheet-fed color scanner, achieving up to 9,600 dpi enhanced resolution (600 dpi optical) in full 24-bit color, drawing originals ranging from index card to legal size paper from the 3015's auto-document feeder.
This model offers both USB 2.0 and parallel connectivity, features a powerful 240 MHz processor, and has 32 MB RAM. It's Energy Star certified and requires only a single, easy-to-replace print cartridge that yields an estimated 2,000 pages. The unit is backed by a one-year warranty.
What's in the Box
HP LaserJet 3015 All-in-One, print/toner cartridge, power cord, Getting Started Guide, support flyer, device software and electronic User's Guide on CD-ROM, media input tray, automatic document feeder (ADF), fax guide, phone cord, ADF output support, output bin support, control panel cover; printer cable not included
- 30-sheet automatic document feeder
- 7 one-touch keys for easy and convenient faxing
- Control panel features: fax controls, alphanumeric buttons, menu and cancel controls, copy controls, scan controls
- 150-sheet media input tray
- Small footprint handles four functions and easily fits where you want it
- Parallel IEEE 1284-B level 2 device with an IEEE 1284-B receptacle with the host computer set to ECP; USB: compatible with 2.0 specifications
- Fast V.34 fax modem (up to 33.6 Kbps) + 2 RJ-11 ports
- 32 MB RAM handles complex jobs
- 2 MB fax memory for storing your important fax documents
- Black and white printing, black and white copying, black and white faxing, black and white and color scanning
- Faxing from ADF, auto redial, billing codes, fax forwarding, fax auto-reduction, block fax barrier, fax delayed sending, pollingreceive, distinctive ring detection
- 120-speed dials and 110 group dials for handy faxing