5.0 out of 5 stars HP
Hello, thanks product is of very good quality, contains all the features, as presented in its publication, thank you very much for its quality of service, continue to work with great responsibility.

I recommend the products and services of the seller, are responsible, friendly communication, easily accessible, is 100% efficient. thanks
Published 18 months ago by RECF

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy glitches then died UPDATE: repaired by HP
Published 14 months ago by bubble dude

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy glitches then died UPDATE: repaired by HP, April 29, 2013
This review is from: HP Envy dv6-7247cl 15.6"Laptop, Intel® CoreTM i7-3630QM, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Beats Audio, Windows 8 (Personal Computers)
I bought the HP Envy dv6-7247cl as a Christmas gift. While updating the installed software and removing the unwanted software (Norton) it had a couple of blue screen reboots but it came back just fine. A couple of days after using it I noticed the top of the keyboard sticking out so I snapped it back into place not sure if it came that way or it popped out from lifting / carrying the laptop. The laptop flexes quite a bit if you lift it from the corner. It has a multi touch pad that is hard for some people to use. You can easily zoom the screen out if you touch two fingers at the same time. After about three months of use it would not start but came back to life the next day. It worked for three more days and then went dead while using it and never came back on. I sent it to HP for warranty work where they replaced the motherboard and some other part. They also told me that the battery was bad and they would replace it as soon as they get some. I got the laptop back but have been waiting two weeks now for the battery. I just have to be close to the outlet to use the computer until the battery comes in. Today my wife noticed that the "V" key had fallen off. I was able to snap it back on. My 10 year old HP laptop hasn't missed a beat. This one won't last that long.
Update: Computer has been running fine since the repair by HP. The battery plus an extra one finally arrived and work fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP, January 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a great laptop., February 6, 2013
Bought for my daughter and was by far the best price on a full feature laptop that has everything it needs to be viable for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PURCHASE, January 24, 2013
VERY QUICK AS I EXPECTED... I ONLY HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO HANDLE WITH WINDOWS BECAUSE IT IR COMPLETLY DIFFERENT BUT THE LAPTOP IT IS OK

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, February 5, 2013
I wanted this laptop as a secondary to my work machine. I use it to VPN into work when I work from home. Hence went with the high processor and RAM. Easy to set up and use. New to Windows 8 but got used to itin a couple of days. Love the laptop so far. Battery life is not great but adequate. Not sure about the beats audio either... I don't have a beats head phone. Sound quality is good though. Love watching movies/videos on its big screen. All in all a very good buy at the price I paid.

1.0 out of 5 stars LAPTOP PROBLEM OF SCREEN, February 5, 2013
The laptop I get problem of screen, the screen is pink
NOT UNDERSTAND THAT TEAMS WITH PROBLEMS ARE A FEW IRREPONSABLES

1.0 out of 5 stars STOP - do not buy this machine, March 6, 2013
I am very disappointed with this laptop. Frist it has Windows 8, but does not have a touch screen, so its difficult to use. One would think HP would have not put this software on a machine what was not touch screen. Windows 8 is very difficult to use, so I had to have Windows 7 installed after the fact. Also, the key board is not full size like its advertised, so its difficult to type easily. Also, three of the 4 usb ports where DOA, and we are still trying to get them fixed. I could go on, but you get the point. I have only had HP computers for about 10 years, but HP really missed the mark on this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars fast processoor, March 4, 2013
A lil bit slow but i guess it's my internet..not sure..but its definetely better that my prior laptop..lets see when windows 9 comes out..

1.0 out of 5 stars HP Envy, January 18, 2013
I hate this computer. If I had not given my school laptop back, I would have returned this computer. While it is pretty to look at, and shiny, it is difficult to use. The Windows 8 tiles are supposed to be helpful, but are pointless on a laptop without a touch screen. When the computer lid is shut without being turned off it sleeps, which is not a bad issue in and of its self, but when you try to wake it up, it refuses to wake up and you have to do a hard shutdown to get it to come back up, and even then, it sometimes does not want to load up correctly. I have had this computer maybe a month and had to reset it to factory default 4 times already. Not only are the tiles useless, but Windows 8 is not compatible with ANYTHING! You have the choice of downloading Skype in the tiles or on the desk top. If you download to the tiles, you can can not file transfer or anything and if you use it on the desktop, it is NOT for windows 8 so it is unstable and causes it to crash. That is not the only one either. I hate Norton antivirus, but was forced to use it as Windows Essentials is not compatible with Windows 8, nor is Avast which is the Antivirus I use. I went to a computer store to buy windows 7 since i figured that I would just wipe the hard drive and put the OS i want on here, only to find out reformatting this computer is out of the question. On another note, the graphics SUCK. The generic Intel 4000 whatever it is, is not compatible with some of the games I play which makes my screen flicker and dance like some kind of psychedelic disco. If I had known, I never would have bought this computer, EVER. It is not worth the $720 i spent on it.

Rate and Discover Movies