Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Works as well as original ac adapter. The same size as original, has very long 12 volt cable and very satisfactory.
Update 10/18/13: Radiates some noise on AM receiver unless you plug adapter into a separate circuit and far from the radio. (12 volt cord is 99 inches long.) Did not observe this problem with original adapter.
on July 30, 2015
Works just fine. Fortunate that I ordered this since the adapter that came with the Grace Digital that I ordered at the same time was defective. I thought the unit was defective but it turned out just to be the cable. FYI that Grace Digital seems to have some serious quality control issues as I have gotten 2 defective units (which I returned) and a defective AC adapter with another. Not a good track record.
on July 18, 2016
Actually, have not used it. Didn't realize it was not for US outlets.
on May 5, 2016
Plugged into my Grace Digital GDI-IRC6000, it blew right away..

See 1 answered question