5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a low price!
Published on May 20, 2010 by Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not as good as the original AC adapter
This was the only AC Adapter i could find that I could use for my JVC Video Camera. However, the original one would fit in the same small case that the camera came in. This one is bigger that the camera.
Published 23 months ago by Thomas Hall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a low price!, May 20, 2010
Martin (San Antonio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HQRP Replacement AC Adapter / Charger for JVC GZ-MG330 / GZMG330 Everio Camcorder with USA Cord and Euro Plug Adapter -Black / Silver / Blue (Electronics)
Somehow, someplace I lost my charger for my JVC GZ-MG630AU Everio camcorder. I searched all over the internet and the best I could do was $106.00 for a replacement charger from JVC. When I finally found this charger on Amazon (the last place I looked) I admit I was skeptical because sometimes you buy a replacement and it's cheap or doesn't work with your product and the price threw me off. I bought one and was surprised that it was exactly like the charger I lost. I plugged it in to my camcorder and it charged it beautifully and in about 30 minutes my camcorder was fully charged. I have had no problem with the quality of the product what so ever. Trust me, if you are in need of a charger like this then this is the one to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was so pleased wth this product, August 22, 2010
I'm so pleased with my replacement adapter the price was right and the adapter works fine I would highly recommend this adapter if you're looking for a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine job providing useful products to the public at large who enjoy using their public entertainment products., October 3, 2013
The item met my needs completely in recording various organ concerts that I attend frequenty at home as well as public performances. ThankYou.!

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, September 10, 2013
This is a good product has a long cord and does what it is supposed to do! no problems would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good charger for the price, May 16, 2013
It just fit right to my camera , also fit right on the camera case.
I recomended , the price is Ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars JVC replacement charger, October 28, 2012
I lost the charger for my JVC camcorder. The model number did not match up and i purchased it anyway and it charged perfectly. International plug included.

5.0 out of 5 stars ac charger, May 18, 2013
This was a great purchase. I can transfer all my videos to edit them on my mac with out having to use up battery power.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not as good as the original AC adapter, January 10, 2013
Thomas Hall (Rockwood, TN USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars this was not even what i ordered, January 17, 2011
I ordered this and the usb adapter along with it. not only were they both for two different connections but neither one fit my camera. I want to just return it because it obviously is not intended for my camera and they want to trouble shoot. trouble shoot what I dont know there is nothing to trouble shoot it just is the wrong plug. plain and simple

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we needed, May 2, 2014
Somehow our adapter for the camcorder has disappeared and I could not find a source locally for this item (we live in a very rural area). This promised to do the trick and it did, and on time for an event that was memorable, both figuratively and literally with the aid of the recording we were able to do.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›