5.0 out of 5 stars Works as a battery should, January 4, 2011
This review is from: HQRP New Replacement Battery for HP Photosmart R727 & R827 Digital Camera plus HQRP Carrying Bag (Electronics)
Always a good idea with a digital camera to have a backup fully charged battery so you do not miss shots. Battery arrived on time and works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmn, March 22, 2014
Have not charged my camera more then twice soooo not to sure how well it will keep its charge.I have had bad luck with other
brands hoping HP will be superior.If not I will return to edit review.Good luck with your photos.I use Adobe photo for my work

5.0 out of 5 stars A new life for my camera, May 22, 2013
Arrived as advertised, it worked, gort a little tripod as a bonus. <y 10 year old camera now has another 10 years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 26, 2012
This was a great product for the price! I will definitely use this company again. I got three items for my camera for one price!