Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on April 28, 2016
Fit my model of camcorder perfectly and worked well the first time I plugged it in. Received quickly and packaged well. I would buy from this vendor again. The camcorder I have is an older one and the power supply is hard to find so I was happy to find it here at a reasonable price. Not much else you can say about a power cord, I am happy with the purchase.
on August 7, 2012
I was skeptical because it was so inexpensive, but the reviews said it worked. Having lost my original charger, I figured it was worth a shot. The item was received promptly. I opened the package, plugged it into my camcorder, and it worked! Simple and effective. Perfect for what I needed.
on January 2, 2012
I was searching every online store in Canada to find this charger for my JVC camcorder. No luck. Why is it only available on US sites? Anyway, very happy I found it in Amazon.com. A good, reasonably priced product!
on July 20, 2012
This is a really cheap feeling unit. The power box weighs hardly anything at all; and it has a very cheap feel to it. That being said, it worked fine and charged my JVC camcorder in a decent amount of time and charged it well(i.e., the charge lasted a good while and did not drain immediately). It only worked for about 6 months, though, and now it does not work at all. The cord that plugs into the power converter is fine; but the power unit itself has stopped working. It is a really cheaply made knock-off that works marginally well. I will look for a genuine JVC adapter at this point as it is worth the extra money to buy something that will hold up over time.
on March 6, 2012
This is working perfectly. I appreciated the timely manner in which it arrived in excellent condition. I had lost my charger so I really needed it replaced.
on October 16, 2013
This charger was not all I what I expected. When we received everything seemed fine when trying to use for first time started smoking and blew up. would not buy again
on February 3, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for . It served its purpose .it just took way to long to get here , and there was no way of following up on the tracking.
on January 15, 2015
This adapter actually has a longer cord that the original item. This was a big plus!!! What a bargain. It works great and got us out of a jam!!!
on December 30, 2012
This item is great for travel and I've found that this is an excellent price. Was hard finding it in the store.
on January 15, 2014
It's exactly what I needed to access my family's memories again and be able to capture even more! Thank you.