Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HQRP Replacement AC Adapter Charger for Sony HandyCam CCD-TRV108 CCD-TRV118 CCD-TRV128 CCD-TRV138 CCD-TR748 CCD-TR748E CCD-TR648 CCD-TR648E CCD-TRV238 CCD-TRV238E Camcorder + Euro Plug Adapter
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 1, 2011
My daughter is way into a show called Ghost Adventures, so to satisfy her curiosity, I decided to dust off the old Sony HandyCam, and let her use it. Couldnt find the power cord so I ordered this one. It worked well, and was send exactly as described.
on August 18, 2010
I had lost my camcorder cord and it took me forever to find a replacement. When I recieved this I was so happy that it worked out great for my recorder. Very reasonably priced!
on September 20, 2011
Works perfectly for my sony camera power supply. Now I can watch my videos again. Good quality and great price.
on August 9, 2015
I was worried about ordering any electronics from online, but I had nothing to worry about. It was excellent condition!! Works beautifully and gets the job done!! LOW priced and fast shipping!! Feel safe when ordering from this seller!! Thank you!!
on December 21, 2013
"HQRP Replacement AC Adapter / Charger compatible with Sony HandyCam"

I ordered this product - it was a waste of money - it never worked!~
I was sent a replacement - it didn't work either!~
I wanted to record the birth of my grandson and his growth. I am missing all that can never be replaced or redone.
I ill not order from this company again - it appears to be a fraud!!!!!
These are rechargeable cords - the box seems empty in both the first cord sent and the replacement - I feel it is a gimmick.
I was informed I could return the product for a refund but it wasn't worth the return postage fee and was not sure I would get my money back. I felt I'd spent enough money on a wasted product.

Sincerely,
Very Disappointed
on November 22, 2011
UGH.... HUSBAND LOST OUR ORIGINAL AT THE TRACK... I GUESS THAT QUARTER MILE WAS PRETTY INTENSE, LOL.... ANYWAY, THIS WORKS PERFECT.. .NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!
on July 4, 2013
Arrived new in box from factory as described, plugged it up and it worked perfectly, not much to describe about an adapter except it is what it is.....highly recommend this seller. Great commo and very timely delivery (2 days).
on March 15, 2015
I love this charger that I recently purchased. I have had this camcorder since high school, but after moving several times, I lost the charger along the way. I love that I am able to start using it again ables view my old videos that are on the tapes. So many memories that are no longer lost! Great product!
on December 11, 2013
I was in the process of throwing out the camera, because I thought I would never find a power source. Sony direct wanted way too much for a replacement AC adapter.
on May 18, 2012
The HQRP replacement AC Adapter/Charger was packaged very thoroughly. I am most impressed by how cheap it was. Sony tech support offered to replace our lost charger for $60 for the portable charger, and $80 for the one we got here for $10. After shipping, it my family still saved over $60.
What a great deal. It arrived sooner than expected too! If you need this charger, I doubt you'll be able to find a better deal anywhere else.