Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HQRP 2200mAh Battery for Logitech Squeezebox X-R0001, 930-000097, 930-000101, 930-000129, 830-000080, 830-000070 Radio plus HQRP Coaster
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on April 12, 2012
I've only recently got this battery installed on my Sqeezebox radio but it fits and plugs in perfectly inside the battery compartment.
I'll need to report back later on the life of the battery between charges but it charged up in about an hour and it works for about $25 less than the "other" factory brand. I consider it a fair deal.
on August 9, 2012
Looks tb identical to the battery received with another SqueezeBox before I realized that I did not have to pony up for LogiTech's remote control/battery bundle for much more money.

FWIW, if you have an iPod, iPhone, iPad, or an Android device the Remote functionality can be performed by an app on that device.
on September 16, 2013
This worked as well as a different brand battery I bought for another one of my Squeezebox Radios, but after only a few nights on the patio it stopped taking a charge. I swapped batteries between my two radios thinking perhaps the radio charging system could be at fault, but it turns out it was the battery.

The company claims to have a "200 Days warranty!" so I will give this a try and update my review to reflect the customer service outcome.

*Update (minutes later)* Once again, Amazon never ceases to amaze me with their outstanding customer service! I expected to have to deal with the seller (HQRP-US) and I was ready for a horrible experience, but Amazon intercepted and has sent me a return label and credited me for the purchase price for a product I bought 4 months ago. I don't know how they do this, but it will keep me coming back. So, I can't upgrade the product review, but Amazon gets 5+ stars. I'll grab a DigiTech battery that has worked well in my other radio for 3 bucks more.
on February 18, 2014
The first battery I obtained for the squeezebox was purchased directly from Logitech. The radio developed a problem in that it would not turn off when running on battery power. I contacted customer service @ Logitech and was told the problem was with the battery, so,I purchased a new battery from HQRP and had the same problem. My wife has the same (except for color} squeezebox has mine. I removed the battery from my radio and placed it in her radio, result it worked perfect it would turn off and stay off as it should, so, then I put the original battery from Logitech in her radio and it worked perfect. End result I have two good batteries but neither one will allow my squeezebox to turn off and stay off when running on battery power. In closing the battery from HQRP is rated the same in MAH and is half the cost. I am very pleased with the service I received from HQRP
on November 9, 2013
Works great in my Squeezebox Radio. Takes a little while to full charge, even after not much use, but nothing really untoward or annoying. Haven't had the radio running on battery for very long to determine how much life the battery gives you, though. Don't use it unplugged that often. Also, great price compared to Logitech's own model.
on June 11, 2013
The battery plugged right in and began to charge. We ran the Squeezebox for a full day (10 hours) on the battery with no issues! I would give it 5 stars but the fit inside the radio is a bit loose. I expected a tighter fit so it would not rattle around when transporting the radio. I placed a 1/2 inch string of 'fun foam' on each side and now it's quite snug.
on December 4, 2015
I have not put this battery into a rigorous test. I use the Logitech Squeezebox radio an hour each day in the bathroom. I charge it once a week. The radio never has a dead battery so this meets my needs nicely.
on July 11, 2015
I was very happy to find this battery for my cherished Squeezebox radio. The battery arrived early, fit easily and charged quickly. Now the best ever radio is again able to be in the garden and anywhere else I want to go. Thank you HQRP!
on December 20, 2014
Has worked exactly as described in my Logitech Squeezebox Radio. Build quality seems very good. I've ran it off the batteries for at least 4-5 hours (as long as I've ever needed) with power remaining. It is worth every penny to be able to carry the radio down to my workshop or garage without having to turn the power back on.
on March 2, 2013
This battery works great and turns the SqueezeBox into a truly portable device. The SqueezeBox should have come with a battery but that was a complaint I made clear in that review. As far as batteries go, this one is easy to install, provides power for many hours, and costs a lot less than other battery alternatives. I am happy with the purchase and I would consider it a "must" if you own a SqueezeBox.