5.0 out of 5 stars HQRP AC Adapter
This is a very good item. Replaced lost adapter. Works well with my equipment. I had no problems with the product.
Published 16 months ago by Bobby Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars A/C Adapter
I don't believe the company had anything to do with the defective product because it was package as unused! My camcorder is destroyed....
Published 1 month ago by CHANTEL

5.0 out of 5 stars HQRP AC Adapter, May 17, 2013
This review is from: HQRP AC Adapter / Power Supply compatible with Panasonic VDR-D150EG VDR-D150EP VDR-D152EG VDR-D200 VDR-D210 PV-GS32 Camcorder with USA Cord & Euro Plug Adapter (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine with Panasonic PVGS320 camcorder, August 29, 2012
EEmajor (VA United States) - See all my reviews
Works are expected so far with my Panasonic PVGS320.
The European adapter was surprisingly firm compared to those that I got on Ebay for cheap even if they look alike.
So, I might aim for HQRP 220V adapters next time I need them as a result.
It might say something about what they produce if they pay attention to detail...
I found the original soon after (after not finding it for a month) but it will be useful to have (since you can't charge the battery and use it for copying over at the same time with the original one which requires to plug in the camecorder in -won't do it from the battery since the Firewire cable is behind it-).

5.0 out of 5 stars no problemo, September 20, 2011
As I said in the title, it works like it is supposed to so it deserves five stars. really nice that Amazon makes this stuff so available and so affordable.

1.0 out of 5 stars A/C Adapter, July 24, 2014