HSI 1" CERAMIC TOURMALINE IONIC FLAT IRON HAIR STRAIGHTENER FREE HEAT CASE & GLOVE. DUAL VOLTAGE 110/220V.
- Straighten, flip and curl your hair
- Adjustable temperature from 240 oF to 410oF (120oC - 200oC) to suit for all hair types
- Ceramic/tourmaline ion plates to give a shinier, silkier result in lesser time
- 1 inch plate width, wide enough for any hair length and hair types, yet narrow enough for bangs
- Transform frizzy, dull hair into gorgeously straight, sleek locks
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
A couple of negative things, therefore the 4 star is that, it does not show exactly which heat degree you are on, for example, 240 or 410 degrees, so it's hard to tell how hot the iron is (there is only a knob to turn from low to high, similarly what you find on a volume control). Also note that it does take some time to recover its heat after you slide it down your hair. So the higher heat setting you use, the longer you have to wait for the green light (ready light) to turn on. If you are always in a hurry doing it, it wont give you the best result.
Overall, it works for me, and best value I can find to get silky hair without damaging hair(as far as i can tell).
- Heat and evenness of heat. This straightener gets very hot very fast, and the heat is very even.
- Comfort to hold. Some straighteners fit awkwardly in my hand or are difficult to hold closed (requiring me to use both hands, one on the handle, and one on the part with the blades), but I've only ever needed one hand for this straightener. It's comfortable and easy to use for a whole session.
- Smoothness in pulling through the hair. I've had two problems with other straighteners: some "stick" as the hair slides through them, and others can't hold the hair as it slides through them. I've had neither of these problems with this hair straightener. The pull is smooth, but it holds the hair in place as I use it. There is no gap between the blades, even when using it one-handed.
- Hair snagging. In over three years, this straightener has never snagged my hair, even once.
One note: I never use it two-handed, so I'm not sure if the blade part gets too hold to hold. That said, I've never needed to use it two-handed because of how excellently made it is.
Top notch in every way, and if it stopped working tomorrow, I would buy another one without hesitation.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great flatiron for the price. Dual voltage. Have been using in Italy for over a year and its doing great!Published 1 month ago by heather hasty
This was my first nice straightner. It does the trick but I don't have anything to compare it to.Published 3 months ago by Sierra
This is a great flatiron. I frequently travel to Europe so needed a dual voltage product. Works great on my hair.Published 4 months ago by skbrown
I bought this to bring to my vacation home I'm Europe and leave there. It turned out to be so much better than my Walmart bought one that I brought back to the US with me. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Dog Crazy
I had this flat iron for a couple of years and it still works great. I love that it has temp settings.Published 8 months ago by Nydia
Heats up quickly and my curls stay on all day. The edges are great for flipping your hair. The only thing I do not like about it is that the dial for heat is inside and you cannot... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Delia
I have bought and owned many flat irons and this one is all around my pick obviously their are $230+ irons that may work better but for the price this one is on the top of my list... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Robert Brown