- Product Dimensions: 10 x 11 x 11.5 inches ; 12 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 16.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B005SU4FWQ
- Item model number: HSO-747D
- Average Customer Review: 84 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #53,460 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
SiRUBA HSO-747D Overlock Sewing Machine for professional finish, with 2 Needle-4 Thread, versatile stitches, color coded threading guide, and micro safety switch
- 2 Needles and convertible 3 or 4 thread
- Free-arm sewing, convertible presser foot, and differential feed mechanism, and light for a brighter work area
- Color-coded threading chart for fast and easy threading
- Differential feed prevents wavy seams in knitted fabrics and movement between the layers of fabric. It also ensures pucker-free seams on light weight fabrics
- A machine adjustment chart to help you to sew beautifully based on stiffness and thickness of fabric, thread size and type.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
SiRUBA HSO-747D 2 Needle-4 Thread Serger
SiRUBA HSO-747D 2 Needle-4 Thread Serger features a color coded threading chart, adjustable presser foot, differential feed mechanism, free-arm sewing, and a micro safety switch.
This serger is easy to operate for beginners and hassle-free for sewing-lovers. To boost creativity, it sews versatile stitches for skilled and neat finish. This serger has a micro safety switch to prevent sewing when front cover is opened. The machine adjustment chart, which is included in the instruction book, will help you to sew smoothly based on stiffness and thickness of fabric, thread size and type, and the needle sizes. This product is designed for domestic usage and in the U.S. only (120V, 60Hz).
In the box:
Tweezer, screw driver, machine cover, hexagon wrench key, instruction manual, needle set (4 needles), power cord, 4 spool holders, and suction cups at the bottom.
Color Coded Threading Chart & Safety Switch
This threading chart will guide you to thread easily with color indicators. When the front cover is opened, the safety switch will prevent sewing.
Differential Feed Mechanism
A differential feed adjustment knob is at the side of the serger. Differential feed allows two sets of feed teeth (one front and one rear) to move at different rates, with a differential ratio of 0.7-2.0. The differential feed can be adjusted by simply turning the adjustment knob.
The support bed can be removed and converts to a free arm. This is convenient for sewing pant legs, sleeves and cuffs, etc.
Adjustable Tension Dial
This feature allows you to control the tightness of threads for perfect seams.
Adjustable Presser Foot
For better sewing quality on both heavy and light fabrics, the adjustable presser foot allows you to control its pressure by loosening or retightening the presser foot.
The SiRUBA HSO-747D 2 Needle-4 Thread Serger comes with a tweezer, which will help you to thread easily. To adjust your sewing speed, the foot controller sews from 1100 stitches per minute (s.p.m.) up to 1500 s.p.m.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 4:36 Mins|
For a clearer resolution of the same video, search Siruba HSO-747D Looper Threading on YouTube.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a cheap cheap made machine.Ii would not recommend it to anyone. The first day I open the door it feel off. I have had trouble with it ever since. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Linda H.
Horrible! This is my 2nd serger. It is impossible to thread. All writing and graph on machine is tiny and impossible to read. Book instructions do not match machine graph. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great machine until 2 days ago. It stopped working in the middle of a project. I thought the pedal was the problem because the lights were still on. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
There are couple of things I don't like, but this serger is totally worth the money.Published 2 months ago by Vera Acheko
I love ,love thls serger the preformance is more than i exspected fo the price.
I am not pleased with item.... Wish i could change it..... I have made several attempts to thread the machine and have been unsuccessful.... So i have it there looki g at me ... Read morePublished 4 months ago by sandra goulbourne