Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HT Enterprise RH-24MSC Red Hot Ice Fishing Rod and Reel Combination
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 30, 2011
Bought this last year to replace some of my old ice fishing gear. I was going on a weekend fishing trip to northern MN. It was a very cold weekend and the combo worked well out in the cold blowing snow and inside the warm shack we rented. It comes with line loaded on it, but your best to get rid of it and spool some decent line before going out. It's great for jigging panfish only, don't expect it to handle a Walleye.
on March 15, 2014
I ordered a few new combos and this was the first to arrive. It's a gorgeous rod and reel, but I'm having issues with the line. Right out of the box it's all curly, so I had to go out and straighten it a ton. Also, one of the zip ties used to hold it together was too tight and make some slashes in the foam handle, and if you like your stuff perfect it's a bit annoying. Aside from these things, I love this product. I got the line straightened out and I'm loving how it can handle all the stress it's put through. Definitely a great choice when it comes to ice fishing.
on January 9, 2015
This was ordered as a chritsmas gift, he was very happy with it and will use it as soon as the lakes ice over.
on February 16, 2016
Nice little pole. It's basically pink except for the reel.
on October 2, 2014
It is ok for small fish and it is light weight you'll have a lot of fun with it.