Questions & Answers
HT-IP210F White IP camera
by HooToo
3.9 out of 5 stars (501)
Used & New from: $74.99
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 41 questions
votes
Possibly. But even under a carport there is likely to be variations in humidity that could eventually cause problems. Technically don't believe it's made for out doors but could work. As it's not super expensive perhaps you get so e use outside till...well it stops working
Dec 7, 2013 by fezzik
vote
I purchased an older model - mine does not have two-way audio. I have four cameras. I use a program called EvoCam to view and record all four video streams at one time. The EvoCam application runs on a dual quad-core Mac Pro server. The video delay is less than one second - but the recorded video is not full video, you get about 4-5 frames per second. When you watch the video directly from the camera, you get a higher frame rate, but it isn't full video. The pan feature is nice. A couple of the cameras will turn off and back on randomly, but there is a way to have the camera reset to a certain position, so this isn't a major problem. I would recommend this model for someone that wants an entry-level camera at a good price.
Dec 5, 2013 by Jake Forrest
votes
Yes it also works in kindle. Download the app "IP Cam Viewer".
Jan 4, 2014 by Phantom
votes
This model does not have SD card recording. However, you can record from your smartphone or android tablet, up to the limit of your app. I use uFoscam by UBNTEK on iPhone and Android and it accesses all the many functions of the camera. Good luck!
Dec 19, 2013 by Inspector Gadget
votes
I have one inside so It maybe slightly different. But it works great with audio. the software allows you to turn od the mic and audio separately. So you could talk to the dogs from your computer. The camera doesn't like direct sun so that maybe an issue.
Apr 8, 2014 by Ssmowers S.
votes
You access these cameras from a web browser to change their settings and to watch the video - so yes, they work on a Mac. I have four of these cameras, and I use a software package "EvoCam" (running on a Mac) to watch and record all four cameras at one time. It can record about three weeks of video, 24 hours a day, on a one gigabyte drive. The only problem that I have had is that two of the four cameras reset automatically (turn off and then back on) about once a day. But, you can set the camera to go to a certain position upon reset, so it isn't that bad of a flaw. I would recommend this camera.
Feb 1, 2013 by Jake Forrest
votes
Hi , never tried that software I uae ip camviewer! Also you need to do port forwarding from your router for you to be able to connect ! I dont use there scanner uid number from behind the camera! Works much better with port forwarding! Goodluck
Jul 16, 2014 by A. Mahtesyan
votes
Yes you can add cameras and view each on your PC or phone. I have 2
Jul 8, 2014 by am
votes
I believe you will need a Ethernet cable and download the viewing software from there website. It will take time to set it up. The viewing software seems to work better on google chrome
Jul 2, 2014 by Ssmowers S.
votes
The software that can do either. I use the e-mail attachment option when leaving the house & setting the motion detection on.
May 5, 2014 by Vincent Yeo
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers