Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 80 questions
vote
vote
All RCA Component Zone 2 Hookups HDMI isn't available in Zone 2 with this model You'll have to upgrade to the 9.2 NX3010 ONKYO Reciever
Aug 15, 2013 by BILL
votes
You can connect several devices to this unit. Living room should be fine. It can get really loud so watch the volume if you have neighbors close by!
Jul 2, 2014 by John D Dattomo
votes
Amazon or maybe at specialized audio store. Although they're pretty easy to attach to the wall without any stands necessary Good luck
Dec 26, 2013 by Tiago L
votes
Yes it can. That is exactly what I am using it with. My room Demi sons are 22feet by 13 and it sounds great.
1 day ago by Mike
votes
It all depends on the inputs/outputs you have available. The receiver has a Line-In if you have one of the Sirius handhelds. I think your bigger issue will be Sat line of sight depending on your system location in the room.
Aug 11, 2014 by Mike In SoMD
votes
As far as I can tell from reviews and Mfcr specs, the Ethernet connection is an input only hookup. If you're relying on something to feed your projector, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.
2 days ago by Mike In SoMD
votes
Thanks very much for your question. We currently do not ship internationally. The manufacturers that we represent only allow us to sell their products within the continental USA. I'm very sorry. It is a wonderful system.
Jul 9, 2013 by World Wide Stereo
votes
The front/center speakers are 17 inches tall, 6 1/4 inches wide and 8 inches deep. The rest of the speakers are 11 inches tall, 6 1/2 inches deep, and 7 7/8 inches wide.
Dec 7, 2013 by Steve Riegler
votes
Everything comes in a single box. It's been a while since I purchased the unit, but the dimensions of the box are aprox 5' tall, about 3' wide by 3' deep. The box is extremely heavy - probably over 100 pounds. Again, these aren't exact figures.
Feb 21, 2013 by bigradiobox
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers