5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
This case is awesome because it gives you good , not great protection, but it doesn't bulk up the phone. Nice and sleek but texture so its not as slippery. I use the stand everyday, really impressed with the quality considering the price.easy to remove from the holster, but it's secure.
Published 18 months ago by Nick Adolf

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
It is what I wanted even though the advertisement say it could be slid into the holster but it does not
Published 6 months ago by Enrique Hermosillo

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, June 28, 2013
This review is from: HTC 6990 VERIZON Oem NEW HTC Windows Phone 8X Shell Combo W/holster & Kickstand NON RETAIL PACKAGE (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and value, January 24, 2013
Well built at a reasonable price. It has a skin for the phone that fits perfectly - it slips into the holster easily and is secure. The clip move to any position (360 degrees in small increments) and can be used the clip onto a pocket or the like or onto a belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim and nice features, June 14, 2013
Got this for my new HTC Phone 8x and have had it on the phone since I got it. I really like the design of the case. The back cover leaves all of the buttons on the phone easily accessible and has a really cool design on it. I didn't think I would really use the belt clip, but I have been using it every day. It works well also. The reason I actually bought it was for the kickstand, which works both in landscape and portrait mode. It wil only work in portrait when you are not charging it though, because of the location of the micro usb port on the phone. The case seems well made and seems like it will add some protection to the phone. It does have a very small lip on the front edge that will help keep the screen from laying right on the surface of a table. I would definetly give this a buy recommendation if you are looking for a kickstand feature in your phone case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have!, September 11, 2013
I wasn't sure I'd like this case at all to be honest, but really wanted a kickstand so I hesitantly purchased it. It grew on me. I regret not getting this sooner! Not only is it useful for watching videos, but it's SO useful for propping up to Read (or all the time, really) without having to hold the phone! LOL, who knew something so simple could make a world of difference. I used to toss my phone around before (and broke it) but now I hardly ever lay it down, which protects it even more. Seriously, if you're debating this case as I was, stop and give it a try.

Update: I forgot to note that this case is the EXACT case sold at Verizon for about $25. I made the mistake of purchasing this same case for my Lumia Icon from Verizon, thinking it'd be similar but of higher quality. It isn't.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, October 2, 2013
Andrew L. Shim "Rex's dad" (chula vista, ca United States) - See all my reviews
As long as you don't mind wearing a belt, it does not work very well with regular pants. If you use a belt, it is very effective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised., July 28, 2013
The only complaint I have if it happens to rotate down while you have it on your belt, it can fall out fairly easy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, December 25, 2012
I have the T-Mobile 8X. Bought the case from a T-Mobile store in town. I like the case so far, how it looks and how it feels. Fits the phone pretty good, the headphone jack, power button, and data port are easily accessible. The Volume rocket and camera button I find a fit hard to get to but it could be because I am still not used to the case. The kickstand I cannot get to open with my hands, I have to use a credit card or something similar. The belt holster is pretty good quality also, I used it for about 5 minutes but took it off, I tend to prefer having the phone in my pocket, so I did just that, the case doesn't make it feel any more bulky. Overall would recommend the case, the kickstand is hard to open but it could be that it's just mine or it takes a while to "loosen" up. Will try to update again in a couple of weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, December 8, 2013
Showed up quick and hasn't let me down.
It was exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier. It even came in a bag to assure me that it was brand new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money...buy it., December 6, 2013
Protects your phone! I haven't had any problems with this case. I think I bought this around a year ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid case at reasonable price, December 4, 2013
No complaints - it works as advertised. Is keeping the phone safe from drops with reasonable bulk. Price is fantastic.