- Size (LWH): 0.5 inches, 0.1 inches, 0.7 inches
- Weight: 0.8 ounces
HTC Bluetooth Music Streaming Stereo Clip Adapter - Retail Packaging - Black
- Single pairing button
- Audio pairing supported / LED indication
- Can also be used with a home stereo system or any other audio system that supports a 3.5mm AUX input
- This dongle is compatible with all devices with BT A2DP profile
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
Motorola droid 2
Ipod nano 6th generation
Htc One (M7)
Sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro
Samsung Galaxy s3
Samsung Galaxy s4
The device is only for streaming music
Con - The only CON is that the AUX plug is flush on the device and if your aux jack is recessed at all you will need to buy a female to male adapter.
The device connects automatically and works with my cars phone Bluetooth. I am able to listen to music with this device and have my car bluetooth connected to my phone for placing calls. When i answer the phone the music pauses and the phone call comes over my speakers. When i hang up the call the music plays and starts automatically from where it left off. Also when using google maps it cuts in during the music and gives me proper directions. The device is small and has a usb plug for charging. Connecting was simple. The audio that comes out is crystal clear.
1. I did not experience any disconnection or dropped moments while the music was playing.
2. The led lights (green & red) are easy to detect and able to tell whether it needs to be recharged.
3. It is easy to turn ON. By simply pressing the button - you will see green light and it is ready connect with your smartphone. And by pressing the button for 3 seconds or so, you will see a red light which means OFF.
4. HINT: To save a battery life, when you exit your car, just press the button for 3 seconds or so, until you see the red light. Then later, when you enter the car, just press the button again.
All in all, it is an excellent adapter! Highly recommended!
Pros: I am using this in my BMW where there is a power slot and audio in. Previously I have used a headphone wire to plug-in and because of this cord tangle I would usually just skip the music unless it was a long trip. Having automation via bluetooth means I can leave my phone in my pocket and conveniently get pandora etc.
Cons: But unlike my phone connecting (via bluetooth automatically, each and every time I get in the car) this won't connect unless I turn bluetooth off then on again. There is a time-out feature, which varies, so if I pull over for gas and then start up my car again it will maintain the connection.
And as was pointed out in a G+ discussion the other day, certain audio will sound bad to very bad. Rock, like Smashing Pumpkins is the worst!! but most electronic and jazzy will be fine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works the way it was described. Very handy, even on a rental car!Published 5 days ago by Hoi Yung
I have tried ten different product to add Bluetooth capabilities to my 2008 Ford F-150 even a system that costed around $80 which had wires running all over my dash making it... Read morePublished 21 days ago by rl rogers
I don't how they didn't but the battery in this little sure can last, its nice little gadget to have good for the car and/or the house. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sony Vilbrun
Works every time automatically connects (I have a Droid Maxx) when I start the car I have it plugged into the aux input and I have it being constantly charged by micro USB via a... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ryan
The stereo system in my 2012 Chevy Equinox doesn't do Bluetooth music streaming. I can only use it to pair to my smartphone, an LG Realm LS620, to make phone calls. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Ariel
Works great does well with sound turning off and on is confusing thoughPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
First one was defective but the replacement received (2) days later works great...thanks a lot!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer