- Size (LWH): 0.4 inches, 0.1 inches, 0.3 inches
- Weight: 2.08 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
HTC Double Dip Case for HTC M7 - Retail Packaging - Grey/Red
|Price:||$20.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$14.99 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Easy to hold matte UV finishing
- Polycarbonate with matte UV coating
- An authentic original HTC product
- For HTC One M7, not compatible with HTC One M8
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: HTC Double Dip Case for HTC M7 - Retail Packaging - Grey/Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Handyparadies USA||BrilloTech||BREED||MOSTOP Digital Accessories Inc.|
|Compatible Phone Models||HTC One||HTC One M7||HTC One Cell Phones||Black case cover for HTC ONE M7|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
There are some flaws that prevent this from being excellent:
1) No soft interior or exterior to give it any kind of cushion. Coupled with the thin design, it's not going to protect your phone well from drops. Not a major problem if you just want scratch protection. Contrary to what some may believe, adding soft cushion does not add much bulk. Another benefit to a soft exterior, is that it gives the case more grip. Which leads to the next problem.
2) While not exactly slippery, there's almost no grip on the case. On several occasions, the case slid out of my hands while I was loosely holding it (bound to happen when the user is busy) and fell to my bed. I have never had a case slip out of my hand and combined with the above, I decided to buy another case that has better grip and drop protection.
3) This case is an extremely tight fit. The phone grinds its way into the case, which may eventually scratch the phone (and some users already confirmed their phones are scratched). This probably depends on each case, since not all cases are 100% identical.
4) One minor problem is that it doesn't work well with a wide or long screen protector. The case will push into the edge of the screen protector, resulting in slight peeling. I had to trim down the width of my screen protector in order to work with this and a few other reviews I read reported the same.
Overall, this is a solid case. I personally prefer the Otterbox Commuter which has none of the problems I listed.
Since I put this case on my phone, my happiness level has increased greatly. I look at my phone in this case and say to myself, "Self, that is the right case for this phone!" I showed it to my dog and his happiness level appeared to increase too. I am not sure if my dog can talk to himself like I can, but if he can I am certain that he would say to himself that this is indeed the right case for this phone.
The only thing this case doesn't do for me is to get rid of BlinkFeed.
I use this case through the week for the day-to-day work/gym/commute to preserve the brushed aluminum and glass body of the HTC One. I go bare on the weekends to really show off the device while out in social settings. This case is easily attached or removed in a few seconds.
The problem is the back camera lens was touching the case during inserting or removing the phone from the case. I saw a few fine lines vertically on the lens.
HTC One is a very slick design which is why I thought this case was perfect. I have only dropped my phone once on pure concrete. This case did its job and took all the scratches from the corners and other places. Now, something I didn't notice till recently...as I took the case off the phone I found that the speaker parts were a bit scratched (from pulling it I guess). I was very upset being that this is my baby ;-; I love this phone. If you don't want your phone scratched, I would really recommend NOT buying this case.
I'm currently waiting for my UAG case, I'd probably recommend that one. I haven't personally used it, but my friends have it on their S3's.
I will tell you why.
It scratches your phone, I hardly had it on for 3 weeks and once I removed it the Bezels had scratches.
Then this monstrosity managed to create a single line scratch down the middle of the Camera lens. Yes people, manufacture flaws are visible and the lack of thought went into making this case is apparent.
Please I beg of you to spare your phones and go for a 3rd party case.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome case, had it for years and it protected my phone from several drops. Looks cool tooPublished 1 month ago by Palu0032
I bought this case a year ago, and it's a good case, and definitely authentic. The second time I bought it was from a vendor by the name of cityaround, and right away I knew it... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Andy T. Chow
This case fits my HTC perfectly. It's also durable, being that I've dropped my phone a couple of times on hard surfaces. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Eric Dexter
Even though I have other cases that look better, this is the one that compliments the phone and protects the M7 the best. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Steven Murphy
The double dip is a quality case for the HTC One. It looks neat and protects the phone from decent dips. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Anonapotomous