5.0 out of 5 stars plum color sweetness
Published on October 29, 2011 by david_es2

3.0 out of 5 stars HTC 3D 4G is the good phone , but it was suck too !
The HTC EVO 3D 4G make a lot of fun for my family member, and they just charge me 4 cents for the phone.
Published on February 9, 2012 by James K. Hui

5.0 out of 5 stars plum color sweetness, October 29, 2011
This review is from: HTC EVO 3D 4G Android Phone, Plum (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
Could not be happier with my purchase. I was looking for the best deals on a new phone because I was due for an upgrade and i had my mind set on an EVO 4g or the shift then I realized that i wanted the bigger screen & as much as I disliked touch keyboards I would be willing to compromise. I was set on the white EVO untill I decided to check the specs on the 3d EVO which I assumed it was all the same except it did 3d but i was wrong. The 3d is about 3 times faster than EVO 4g, higher res screen w/ true 16:9 widescreen, sense 3.0, better battery, etc

before I ordered my 3d I realized the PLUM version was coming out. I was a bit excited to hear that but i was also worried being a guy and all that it would be too purple for me. Once I recieved mine I noticed the plum color was very subtle but It was perfection. The photos made it look really purple but honestly you can barely tell, it almost looks black at night

and physical keyboards? Well forget it and get THIS ONE. I know I am not looking back. This phone is fast and super smooth

3.0 out of 5 stars HTC 3D 4G is the good phone , but it was suck too !, February 9, 2012
James K. Hui (Forest Hills ,NY USA) - See all my reviews
But the battery for the phone that really killing me , Never think about the battery were low after 4-5 hours . But I know you need to pay other $ 30 - 35 ,buy other battery to fix it trouble ,HTC should know about , How come they don't sell a phone with the better battery ? That was not the good customers care !!
I just need to pay 4 cents for four 3D phone, but it was too early to make me happy.
I just find out Sprint will send me a big bill to make me heart attack.

The bill is first time charge 3 day bill plus 3 phone activation about $ 129
And charge me next month charge plus other activation about $ 312.
the total amount was $ 441.20 .
I will agree to pay for it ,but it was make me big jump , that because I never see the telephone bill like that big .

I hope HTC will give the good customer service to their customer.Never give out the battery that just good for few hour. Not every one can charge the phone when they go out!

I agree HTC 3D 4G is the good phone , but it was suck too !

Rate and Discover Movies