Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sprint HTC Evo 4G Android Cell Phone (Black), Without Contract
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 5, 2012
I have written a review for this Item before and now cannot find it. So, in the interest of keeping folks informed I am re-writing it. I received the item as advertised before Christmas and was able to activate it just as they said. It seemed to worked great and we moved on. In the coming weeks I noticed that when I was talking to my wife, she would start sounding very far away and I would have to strain to hear her. I was constantly asking her to "talk louder" or "can you say that again". BUT, by the time I figured out it was the phone (I bought her for Christmas), and I wasn't the only one to have this problem while talking to her, I had gone past the 30 day limit. So, I didn't call about it. Later a review reminder came to me in an email so I gave a review of three stars because it worked but was a pain and most of the time you have to reboot it to get to work right. ( Its not like there is a volume control for the microphone). Then, Sun 3-4-12, I get a call about my review asking if I will change it or is their anything they can do to make it better. I said "replacing the phone would help". He said he WOULD replace it and he WOULD call me back in 1 1/2 hours to let me know what I needed to do. I'm thinking great! I can't believe he said he would do that after 2 months and 20 days. What a great company! Then, no phone call. So I waited, just to be polite. Then this afternoon I thought I would contact them, to see what I needed to do, and when I looked I couldn't find my review. Wow! How did that happen? So here it is and now I will keep checking and rewriting this review every week till it stays. Bottom line...... It's one thing to get a bad product. I mean it happens, but don't promise a fix then never call back. Bad Play!
2929 comments| 370 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2012
I paid $275 for this phone and the listing said it's new, the inside of the phone is dirty, it freezes up and the screen is lifting. I have to keep restarting it. It does not look or perform like a new phone. That's a rip off to sell me some old phone and say it's new.
55 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2011
I bought the refurbished HTC EVO and it came faster than the predicted delivery date, it looked brand new just as described, and I haven't had any problems with the product at all. I'm very happy with this purchase, it was a great phone at a great price.
66 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2011
I ordered my phone right before midnight on a Thursday, and as soon as I ordered, I realized I had a question. I emailed them and when I awoke Friday morning at 7, they had already responded. I received my phone that following Monday morning. The phone was in perfect condition and I love it. They have awesome customer service and I will definately order any and all phones through them.
on October 25, 2012
only No Contract, no sim card so it only works with sprint plan. Battery life VERY POOR. IT comes with red battery but is not the original HTC.
on September 13, 2014
I LOVE THIS PHONE. IT IS THE BEST PHONE I HAVE EVER OWNED. IT HAS A VERY HIGH DEFINITION DISPLAY THAT IS CRYSTAL CLEAR AND BRIGHT. I COULD NOT EVER SAY ENOUGH ABOUT JUST HOW GOOD THE DISPLAY IS. IT HAS A PRETTY GOOD CAMERA ALTHOUGH I FEEL IT COULD BE BETTER QUALITY THAN IT IS. IT HAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF COOL FEATURES AS WELL.
on March 1, 2014
I was excited to have found this for a great price under "Like new" but I didn't realize I was going to receive one without a charger and a dead battery. AND it came in the mail in a small envelope with just that thin line of plastic bubble wrap that the envelope comes with. It seemed like it was tossed around quite a few times! Didn't understand why a "like new" phone wasn't sent safely in a small box. Disappointed but luckily it works after I found a charger and ordered 2 other batteries. The phone's design on its own is AWESOME!!
on April 12, 2016
This phone is essentially a low end droid, with an outdated camera (well the phone is old now, it's 2016), but in general, so far, works fine. No problems charging it. If you buy one, you're probably not thinking of the camera, but the messaging, email, text and phone calling, correct?

It connects to the internet and you can watch Youtube, and search the Goog as much as you like. We took it to Sprint and activation was no problem and neither are phone calls, voice reception and transmission are both clear.

I give it 3 stars because it's a disposable phone, facryinoutloud. If you're the type who abuses phones, and doesn't really use'm with all the fancy apps, then you'll love it because it's light, can bounce off the floor, you literally don't have to worry about it. You won't wanna pull it out of your pocket when your friend whips out his new Galaxy or Iphone, but, if somebody calls, you're connected. Maybe I'd give it 3 1/2 stars if I could, but I rounded down. Before I knew this was the BEST deal around for the Sprint phone, I purchased a BLU droid here. I'd searched for Sprint phone and found it, but it doesn't work with Sprint. I kept it, it's a cooler Droid, and I think even cheaper. That's why I rounded down the star rating.
on February 14, 2012
I received this phone before the due date and loving it so far. It does have minor wear and tear but not noticed able with my case. Very happy customer!
on September 7, 2013
This phone i bought for my stepdaughter arrived today, phone was well boxed and packaged. You would almost think its new. The htc evo that i bought from this seller will not work. The phone does not boot or do anything except flash a orange light every once in a while when your trying to charge it.... i am deeply disappointed and as for my daughter well she will be as well,. Do not buy from seller....